Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_PC_Load_Letter_

Jul 16, 2016
Usually the collective team enforces rules of civility in these games. If someone's being abusive, in most cases, other players will jump on that person to knock it off and just play.

I find that people only start really getting "abusive" (using words like "stupid" or "dumb" to describe the other player's towers) if the person the comments are directed to has been asked politely to remove/upgrade/etc them, but has ignored or refused the request and has offered no explanation for the weird tower placement (such as reserving areas for leech, etc.) So I don't really see this as a real problem.

Aethiria

Novice Member
Jan 9, 2018
Your Imagination
You're also getting nowhere my commenting on my comments, but you still do. So what's your point exactly?
My point is you are judging someone the way they got offended. Thank you for reading my comments and I hope you put a stop to it.

Sincerely, and his last message - Aethiria

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Wow you had to censor it :eek:
Yeah staff removed the original post because it wasn't cHiLd FrIeNdLy
Funfact: the file on my PC is called "Karma is a B CubeCraft Friendly"

My point is you are judging someone the way they got offended
My point is that if your get offended because someone said your tower (That he didn't even spend much time on place. Around 3 clicks and he got the tower.) is stupid, you shouldn't be on the internet. So I am going to make fun of that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom