Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AltsSpainYT

Member
Apr 7, 2018
5
0
2
26
Help When I enter the Server, it goes Well I enter a Game and it takes me Literal and I have changed the Password of My Router I have Restarted Game with Ping of 80 to 120 Ms and it takes me out with the following Error 'Disconet'
upload_2019-1-22_11-55-34.png
upload_2019-1-22_11-55-52.png
upload_2019-1-22_12-0-33.png
 

AltsSpainYT

Member
Apr 7, 2018
5
0
2
26
[QUOTE = "gamesharkn64, post: 1039638, member: 439524"] ¿Utiliza una VPN?
Y esto no está relacionado con SkyWars, así que no entiendo por qué publicaría esto aquí xd [/ QUOTE]
no uso VPN
 

GameSharkN64

Well-Known Member
Aug 25, 2018
230
197
119
25
Netherlands
[QUOTE = "gamesharkn64, post: 1039638, member: 439524"] ¿Utiliza una VPN?
Y esto no está relacionado con SkyWars, así que no entiendo por qué publicaría esto aquí xd [/ QUOTE]
no uso VPN
Then i'm not sure why that occurs.
Might be the server kicking you for lagging but i'm not sure thats just what i think.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom