1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help, before I become bald!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crafty, Nov 25, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Crafty

Crafty Member

Gamming :)
    If I want to get a hacker banned, I just start recording, and with in 5 min, I'll have my hacker. But I can't be recording all the time! Please add a kill aura filter. The plugin at:

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/antiaura/
    is an example of what I mean. It sends fake packages to each player, and sees how often do players hit those fake players. I pull my hair every time, I almost win, but loose to a hacker. I think I am becoming bald! Save my hair!!! You can't even say hackers are rare, anymore they are common! OMG SAVE ME!

2. xMegaCaviax

xMegaCaviax Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    You do'nt need to wrote the same message twice to get more people to watch what your problem is. Some mods and admins got alot of work at the moment. By the way the are working also on a new Anti-cheat instead of the NCP anti-cheat. Also what I said in your previous thread, try OBS for unlimited record time. :)

3. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I think that's a little bit of an overreaction o-o. nevertheless, we're working on one at the moment, which is custom. Everything in the server is custom made. Therefore, the NCP must also be custom.