Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iusejcnotac

Jul 1, 2023
So, cubecraft was the first server i have ever been playing since i started to play bedrock edition, it was all good at first, but i have been going over some of the problems/bugs with cubecraft. (1. This is totally opinion based, so dont be stressed if i said anything that you dont agree 2. this is not meant to be offisive in any way, and sorry if i did)

1. The Staff Team
So yea, i have pretty much seen some hackers recently on cubecraft. (this is my alt acc, i have another one that saw even more hackers) I have been reporting, but it seems like the staff team never actually ban any hackers, dont get me wrong, but the staff team ban people that didnt hack more than the people that actually hacked. I have been reported some hackers on my other acc, with all the things needed, there's one clip of a obvious reach hacker but you know what the staff said? "This could be caused by the visal effect of a combo" what kind of joke? That guy hit me from 8 blocks away and you told me is the visal effect, my FOV is not even like the 100 or something. Stuff like scaffolding going everywhere but never banned. Same for the report, the staff team dosent care about a bug as long as you dont have a video, they are acting like the bug didnt exisit if theres no video.

2. WAY TOO MUCH HACKERS !!!
Like whatever i said, a lot of people hacks and was never banned, it seem like the only thing thats bannable is high cps to be honest. I have never seen so much hackers in one server, except lifeboat. (lol) The hackers are going crazy, every time i see a hacker in other servers, they are almost instantly banned, but cubecraft? I met a hacker for almost 5 rounds and that guy was still hacking and not banned, How is it so hard, to just get rid of some of the hackers??? Same for the report, its so obvious of a guy who was using scaffold, but he wasnt banned anyways, for some reason as they call it: "you need to record all the corners in order to report", they just let go a hacker because they call it, "you need to record the full corners".

3. Potato and laggy server
Not even joking. Everytime. Everytime. In a game, a lot of people just teleports around, maybe some of you are gonna say that they have high ping, but stuff like teleporting around never happen in other servers such as The Hive. If you think thats not enough, then go join one of the gamemode in cubecraft, then try to take fall damage, you will instantly tell that you lag once you take fall damage and i am not even joking. And sometimes when i join a gamemode or parkour, it just tells me that the world cannot be loaded or something or just not even teleporting me to anywhere, i have also seen mutiple times of me stucking in mid air in skywars or parkour. (not only me)

4. Unfair gamemodes (mainly skywars) (this one is just my opinion and you dont need to read it)
Ok, so from my experience, cubecraft can maybe make gamemodes like skywars a little more skill based, what i am talking about, is the golden apples. Not even joking, who have more apples in one game always wins the fight, and i feel like cubecraft should either remove a amount of apples or just disable the apple kit, because like i said, who has the more apples always wins, no matter what kind of skill you have, a lot of people just eat like ten thousand apples when fighting and it goes worse on overpowered mode. I mean, have any of you ever seen that one player who ate a LOT of apples in one fight and wins anyways no matter that they are not as good at the other player. If you did, then you would understand what i am talking about.

5. Buggy maps
To be honest, i dont know if it is just me, but my game lags as HELL on some of the maps on skywars. (theres a map that look like the end city that is REALLY laggy) Some of the maps even have bugs, and the cubecraft staff and map builders probably never even played on their map or try to fix bugs, to be honest, they are LAZY. Ill repeat someting i said before "the staff team dosent care about a bug as long as you dont have a video, they are acting like the bug didnt exisit if theres no video." They seem like they dont even wanna fix the bug or something just because they are lazy or something, in my opinion, they should really have people in their team that trys out the gamemodes and maps they made so they can fix bugs in the first place, and take the game experience as the top one thing they are working on instead of just doing nothing or been lazy. And if you dont remeber, in the past, i also said "i have also seen mutiple times of me stucking in mid air in skywars or parkour." which is also related to this.

Over all i think cubecraft is still a pretty good servers compare to some servers like lifeboat and mineplex which has really potato servers (not to be offisive to the players). But still, i think a lot of youtubers decided to make contents on The Hive instead because of some of these factors that i said, so i guess maybe cubecraft should really work better on some of these problems that they have. As a server, ill still rate it as something as 7/10. If you read all the way down here, then thank you, and if you are one of the staffs, i am sorry if i offended you by any way, i just wanted you to maybe fix those things.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
1. The Staff Team
So yea, i have pretty much seen some hackers recently on cubecraft. (this is my alt acc, i have another one that saw even more hackers) I have been reporting, but it seems like the staff team never actually ban any hackers, dont get me wrong, but the staff team ban people that didnt hack more than the people that actually hacked. I have been reported some hackers on my other acc, with all the things needed, there's one clip of a obvious reach hacker but you know what the staff said? "This could be caused by the visal effect of a combo" what kind of joke? That guy hit me from 8 blocks away and you told me is the visal effect, my FOV is not even like the 100 or something. Stuff like scaffolding going everywhere but never banned. Same for the report, the staff team dosent care about a bug as long as you dont have a video, they are acting like the bug didnt exisit if theres no video.
Okay this is true, but its not the fault of staff members. The mod team bans the cheater and deals with the reports as soon as they can, but keep in mind that right now anybody can use public hacking clients that bypass the anticheat and create unlimited accounts.
Right now cheaters receive an 30d on the account they've been cheating and a 24h ip ban, but they can easily create unlimited xbox accounts and change their ip so it's harder to detect they're bypassing, and if they get banned they will create another acc + change ip and the same again. I mean, its Anticheat fault for not working correctly, but staff members do what is possible for them to do.

2. WAY TOO MUCH HACKERS !!!
Like whatever i said, a lot of people hacks and was never banned, it seem like the only thing thats bannable is high cps to be honest. I have never seen so much hackers in one server, except lifeboat. (lol) The hackers are going crazy, every time i see a hacker in other servers, they are almost instantly banned, but cubecraft? I met a hacker for almost 5 rounds and that guy was still hacking and not banned, How is it so hard, to just get rid of some of the hackers??? Same for the report, its so obvious of a guy who was using scaffold, but he wasnt banned anyways, for some reason as they call it: "you need to record all the corners in order to report", they just let go a hacker because they call it, "you need to record the full corners".
Sentinel definitely needs a fix, I agree with that. And for the reports guidelines, it's logic there are rules you need to follow, as theyre not going to ban someone if the evidence is not clear.

3. Potato and laggy server
Not even joking. Everytime. Everytime. In a game, a lot of people just teleports around, maybe some of you are gonna say that they have high ping, but stuff like teleporting around never happen in other servers such as The Hive. If you think thats not enough, then go join one of the gamemode in cubecraft, then try to take fall damage, you will instantly tell that you lag once you take fall damage and i am not even joking. And sometimes when i join a gamemode or parkour, it just tells me that the world cannot be loaded or something or just not even teleporting me to anywhere, i have also seen mutiple times of me stucking in mid air in skywars or parkour. (not only me)
This is not true at all. If players have a bad wifi or live very far, I don't think its cubecrafts fault. Lots of servers have lag aswell, but I think cubecraft on this aspect is the best against lag.
Ah, and if you think that now there is a lot of lag, prepare yourself to 1.19 update xD

4. Unfair gamemodes (mainly skywars) (this one is just my opinion and you dont need to read it)
Ok, so from my experience, cubecraft can maybe make gamemodes like skywars a little more skill based, what i am talking about, is the golden apples. Not even joking, who have more apples in one game always wins the fight, and i feel like cubecraft should either remove a amount of apples or just disable the apple kit, because like i said, who has the more apples always wins, no matter what kind of skill you have, a lot of people just eat like ten thousand apples when fighting and it goes worse on overpowered mode. I mean, have any of you ever seen that one player who ate a LOT of apples in one fight and wins anyways no matter that they are not as good at the other player. If you did, then you would understand what i am talking about.
Gamemodes are fair and everybody has the same possibilities to win. In my opinion, skywars is one of the bests gamemodes and gaps are balanced, there is no need to change anywhing, just try to improve your skills I guess.

5. Buggy maps
To be honest, i dont know if it is just me, but my game lags as HELL on some of the maps on skywars. (theres a map that look like the end city that is REALLY laggy) Some of the maps even have bugs, and the cubecraft staff and map builders probably never even played on their map or try to fix bugs, to be honest, they are LAZY. Ill repeat someting i said before "the staff team dosent care about a bug as long as you dont have a video, they are acting like the bug didnt exisit if theres no video." They seem like they dont even wanna fix the bug or something just because they are lazy or something, in my opinion, they should really have people in their team that trys out the gamemodes and maps they made so they can fix bugs in the first place, and take the game experience as the top one thing they are working on instead of just doing nothing or been lazy. And if you dont remeber, in the past, i also said "i have also seen mutiple times of me stucking in mid air in skywars or parkour." which is also related to this.
Bugs can happen, I think the best you can do is to report them and lag issues with video, they need to see the bug in order to fix it I suppose, keep also in mind the device you're playing on, it's not cubecrafts fault at all.
About they're lazy, it's completely true, I agree with that. As I have seen in all these years they only fix bugs that are a big deal, and the rest they just ignore it, which is something I don't like and I don't think that benefits the server. I mean, there are bugs that everybody can fix, there is no need to pay for someone, just spend a little of time on it and done, and if necessary, pay for someone to fix them. Bro, cubecraft is the top 1 on bedrock and theyre earining a lot of money, lets spend it in useful things lmao

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I am also a cubecraft player, here are some of my responses to your points:
1: From my experience, some games, like FFA, have significantly more hackers than other games, like lucky islands (the main game I play)
2: The requirements for reporting a hacker is strict to prevent someone from faking a report. It is considered much worse to ban someone who wasn’t using hacks then it is to not ban someone who was.
3: I play on a mobile device in Virginia, USA, and have never experienced any serious issues with myself lagging. However, I do notice other players having high latency, which can be frustrating. Unfortunately, there is no solution for players to combat this. However, if you are the person experiencing lag, you could try turning smooth lighting and fancy graphics off, as well as decreasing your render distance to 5.
4: I have reported serveral bugs and exploits to cubecraft, and have never submitted a video recording. From my experience, your bug report shouldn’t get rejected if the bug is worth developer time, 100% consistent, and you can create a list of steps to reproduce the bug that are detailed enough that someone else could perform the glitch their self . I have recently reported a bug with no evidence at all(screenshot evidence wouldn’t be helpful) and I am curious to see how the staff member will respond.

Reactions: Hoshi

iusejcnotac

Jul 1, 2023
Okay this is true, but its not the fault of staff members. The mod team bans the cheater and deals with the reports as soon as they can, but keep in mind that right now anybody can use public hacking clients that bypass the anticheat and create unlimited accounts.
Right now cheaters receive an 30d on the account they've been cheating and a 24h ip ban, but they can easily create unlimited xbox accounts and change their ip so it's harder to detect they're bypassing, and if they get banned they will create another acc + change ip and the same again. I mean, its Anticheat fault for not working correctly, but staff members do what is possible for them to do.

Sentinel definitely needs a fix, I agree with that. And for the reports guidelines, it's logic there are rules you need to follow, as theyre not going to ban someone if the evidence is not clear.

This is not true at all. If players have a bad wifi or live very far, I don't think its cubecrafts fault. Lots of servers have lag aswell, but I think cubecraft on this aspect is the best against lag.
Ah, and if you think that now there is a lot of lag, prepare yourself to 1.19 update xD

Gamemodes are fair and everybody has the same possibilities to win. In my opinion, skywars is one of the bests gamemodes and gaps are balanced, there is no need to change anywhing, just try to improve your skills I guess.

Bugs can happen, I think the best you can do is to report them and lag issues with video, they need to see the bug in order to fix it I suppose, keep also in mind the device you're playing on, it's not cubecrafts fault at all.
About they're lazy, it's completely true, I agree with that. As I have seen in all these years they only fix bugs that are a big deal, and the rest they just ignore it, which is something I don't like and I don't think that benefits the server. I mean, there are bugs that everybody can fix, there is no need to pay for someone, just spend a little of time on it and done, and if necessary, pay for someone to fix them. Bro, cubecraft is the top 1 on bedrock and theyre earining a lot of money, lets spend it in useful things lmao

ok tbh, the lag thing, its not only that, sometimes when i play skywars, when i eat 1 apple, the server somehow takes away 2 from me xD, and another thing i saw in game is that sometimes when i get a stuff in my inventory, its somehow still in my inventory but theres another one on my cursor, idk y, but thats definatly a point

3: I play on a mobile device in Virginia, USA, and have never experienced any serious issues with myself lagging. However, I do notice other players having high latency, which can be frustrating. Unfortunately, there is no solution for players to combat this. However, if you are the person experiencing lag, you could try turning smooth lighting and fancy graphics off, as well as decreasing your render distance to 5.
idk for some reason, but the lag problem is not really happening on mobile which i forgot to say, cus that didnt happen to me too on mobile (or maybe its just bc my pc is bad lol)

I feel like ive seen many posts like this
yes there is xD

yea i know that, what i wanted to say is maybe they can try at least decrease the amount of cheaters

yea, idk, but it did happen to me, idk if u have a better wifi, but at least thats happening to me

ikr, they decided to be lazy instead of making their server better

yea, its sometimes when the other players had like ten thousand apple, while i got non from the chest XD

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! Thanks for the feedback, always appreciated. As one of the QA members I'd like to quickly clear up some points made.

Some of the maps even have bugs, and the cubecraft staff and map builders probably never even played on their map or try to fix bugs, to be honest, they are LAZY.
There are currently no open map bug reports, feel free to create a report if you find any. Keep in mind that minor bug fixes aren't always published in our #changelog (These can be optimizations or map changes etc.)
the staff team dosent care about a bug as long as you dont have a video, they are acting like the bug didnt exisit if theres no video."
We usually still handle reports even without evidence (if made properly, with enough information/reproduction steps). Though adding evidence is always recommended as it leaves no space for misinterpretation and a possible deny.
If we're unable to reproduce the bug ourselves and no evidence is provided we deny reports. This is due to something else possibly causing the issue, unclear what the exact issue is etc. This usually doesn't happen often, as we're really thorough getting multiple views on the matter, different opinions on how to reproduce. If we're unable to reproduce the bug ourselves and evidence is provided we may still accept the report and have the developer look into it further, or have it in the system for when the same issue is reported later on with more clarity on how to reproduce.
they should really have people in their team that trys out the gamemodes and maps they made so they can fix bugs in the first place, and take the game experience as the top one thing they are working on
This is what the QA team does, (and sometimes other cubecraft teams)
And if you dont remeber, in the past, i also said "i have also seen mutiple times of me stucking in mid air in skywars or parkour." which is also related to this.
With the 1.19 update, chunk loading as a whole is handled differently. This should then be resolved, if it isn't feel free to create a bug report.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyriie and Roxrock
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom