Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I've started grinding survival games duos yesterday and me and my friend had a few really fast games. We could have even gotten the world record, but because some people go so far into the map and compasses are so rare we didn't get the world record. I think of 2 solutions to this.
1. Make compasses more common.
2. Same as in skywars, give them to the players that are left when only 2 teams are left.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've started grinding survival games duos yesterday and me and my friend had a few really fast games. We could have even gotten the world record, but because some people go so far into the map and compasses are so rare we didn't get the world record. I think of 2 solutions to this.
1. Make compasses more common.
2. Same as in skywars, give them to the players that are left when only 2 teams are left.
Agree, the game can indeed take a long time if players go to all corners and/or hide.

it could indeed be a good solution to add more compasses, but the first option might be a bit too much.
The second option would be useful in my opinion if added :)

Reactions: Reesle

caraMel

caraMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Haii!

I agree that finding players is sometimes difficult, however there are some key differences between skywars and survival games that mean in my opinion this is not quite as necessary.

Camping is not really a viable strategy in SG because of the border. In SW the lack of border means that a player could still be on one of the outer islands far into the game, whereas in SG players are forced to move towards the centre. Therefore as the game progresses the possible positions of the players you are searching for naturally decreases in SG.
For this reason I personally feel like giving players a tracker once there are only 2 teams is not particularly necessary.

In reference to your first solution, in my experience the rarity of finding player trackers is about right. Perhaps it could be increased slightly, but they are not actually tooooo rare. I have had plenty of games where I've ended up with 3/4 trackers.
As a note, I'd also like to add that a playstyle where you are trying to finish games quickly likely means that you would minimise the time spent searching chests and instead hunt down other players (however please correct me if I'm wrong!). Therefore this could maybe create a situation where player trackers seem harder to find.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom