Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lethash

May 15, 2023
I keep randomly disconnecting, and my whole game freezes for 10 seconds; but sometimes it goes on for at LEAST 3-5 minutes before I disconnect. I've been so close to winning, and then I freeze and disconnect. My friend has been experiencing the same thing, and last time we played it took 3 tries before we could get to the eggwars lobby, and 3 tries again before we could get through a game together.
I've also been experiencing lag in items. If I upgrade too many gens, I cant look in the direction of those gens if I want to play properly. Even though the lag is small, it's still significant enough if I'm trying to chase someone or run away.
Items have also been lagging for a second before going into my inventory. If I run past a gen, sometimes the items don't go in my inventory. They just stay on the gen. I have to constantly check if I picked up the items, and this is extremely annoying if I try to run past a gen while being chased.
OP items in eggwars is also much laggier, I can't fight properly and can barely land a hit. This isn't a problem at all in regular items, I can still fight everyone the same way I would've before the update.
I don't think it's a problem on my end, unless it's local, because I have nothing fancy and nothing has changed before or after the update.

The game is unplayable now. I'm lucky to get through anything in cubecraft without disconnecting. It's happening every game now. Half the time it doesn't even let me join the server. It just says 'Disconnected from server.' and I have to try again. I don't think it's the minecraft update, or my local area, I think it's to do with the server. This NEVER happens on hive (I only play on cube or hive), and when I'm in a survival world or creative or anything, it only lags when I spawn too many mobs. I reckon it's to do with cube itself.

Last edited:

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This seems like it is most likely a problem on your end. You could make sure you have a strong and stable connection, decrease your render distance, and turn off smooth lighting and fancy graphics.

• Agree
Reactions: CrystalLegend01

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I haven’t had many problems like this, but I have had my ping go pretty high sometimes which is what causes lag for me occasionally; sometimes my ping spikes up. The issue you’re having likely isn’t related to ping, but you can check it anytime by typing /ping in chat. However, since you didn’t have these problems before the update, one or more of the problems could end up being a server issue after all. The highest ping I’ve seen (while in the server) was around 281 I think, and it was during or after a lag spike that I checked.

For me at least, my ping seems higher when I’m in the server than when I’m outside of it;

(Somewhat accurate examples)
Ping when I’m not in the server: 43
Ping when I’m in the server: 114

Edit: New highest ping record (while in the server): 496; I was playing Skyblock

Last edited:

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
I do someone also get lag spikes but I wouldn't think it's the server. It's probably minecraft 1.20 (even though i've experiencing them since from version 1.19.63, i had to stick to 1.19.51 because they didnt exist there). It could be caused by your device, internet and/or texture packs ( if you are using one )

lethash

May 15, 2023
This seems like it is most likely a problem on your end. You could make sure you have a strong and stable connection, decrease your render distance, and turn off smooth lighting and fancy graphics.
I don't have any fancy things, my render distance has been the same since i started playing minecraft. I think it's because of the update, as I stated that this never happened before, only rarely, before the new update. My friend has a strong pc, and even they are disconnecting.

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't have any fancy things, my render distance has been the same since i started playing minecraft. I think it's because of the update, as I stated that this never happened before, only rarely, before the new update. My friend has a strong pc, and even they are disconnecting.
I haven’t experienced any significant problems with lag, latency, low tps, or connection issues. If you and your friend live close by, it could be a local problem. I think it is possible to use clients to solve some of these problems, but I don’t know much about them and have never used them. Maybe try playing on other servers, and see if you experience the same problems.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom