Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sgribl

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hellow!

Hellow my name is Sgribl! I am a CubeCraft YouTuber or CubeTuber as the cool people call it. Ever since I started playing, Minecraft has become a big part of my life and I have met so many people though the game. I never knew a simple block game could have such a big impact on my life. When I first joined CubeCraft I would never have believed that this server would become the community I spend the most time with. I have met so many amazing people that I just wouldn't have known otherwise. I love hopping on a voice call with friends and just laughing and having a good time playing on the server. I am also decent at PvP although I tend to fold quite often😋

Achievements

-I am on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard
-I am friends with Vanhouten😋

Goals

-I want to build a community on CubeCraft. I have already met so many cool people through this server and I can't wait to meet more!

-I want to get first on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard.

-I want to become a positive influence on the server!

Conclusion

In conclusion, Minecraft has brought an experience to my life like no other. It has helped me make new friends and build an amazing community. CubeCraft's community in particular has become a big part of my life and everyone in it has impacted me in an amazing way. I can't wait to grow with you guys more!

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Hellow!

Hellow my name is Sgribl! I am a CubeCraft YouTuber or CubeTuber as the cool people call it. Ever since I started playing, Minecraft has become a big part of my life and I have met so many people though the game. I never knew a simple block game could have such a big impact on my life. When I first joined CubeCraft I would never have believed that this server would become the community I spend the most time with. I have met so many amazing people that I just wouldn't have known otherwise. I love hopping on a voice call with friends and just laughing and having a good time playing on the server. I am also decent at PvP although I tend to fold quite often😋

Achievements

-I am on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard
-I am friends with Vanhouten😋

Goals

-I want to build a community on CubeCraft. I have already met so many cool people through this server and I can't wait to meet more!

-I want to get first on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard.

-I want to become a positive influence on the server!

Conclusion

In conclusion, Minecraft has brought an experience to my life like no other. It has helped me make new friends and build an amazing community. CubeCraft's community in particular has become a big part of my life and everyone in it has impacted me in an amazing way. I can't wait to grow with you guys more!
Hey, Sgribl! Welcome to the forums! I wish you'd make more friends!

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I 100% never heard of you can you pls send me all your informations about you on disc like your adress etc... ??
And now seriously... welcome to forums

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom