Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

How often do you see hackers on this server

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Entrustious6679

Mar 28, 2020
Playing CubeCraft Skywars
Please make sure everything is in the right category, titled correctly and not continuously bumped to bring it to the top of the category :)

About the statement, I do agree that there are many hackers on Bedrock atm. This is mainly to do with how Sentinel the anticheat is not working properly/ doesn’t have a developer. The best thing to do as it is now is to record and report HERE (on the forums) as it seems you are a Bedrock player!

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Please make sure everything is in the right category, titled correctly and not continuously bumped to bring it to the top of the category :)

About the statement, I do agree that there are many hackers on Bedrock atm. This is mainly to do with how Sentinel the anticheat is not working properly/ doesn’t have a developer. The best thing to do as it is now is to record and report HERE (on the forums) as it seems you are a Bedrock player!

Bedrock has no AntiCheat.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands

Bedrock has no AntiCheat.
They do, it is Sentinel.

Cube has no anticheat for bedrock, it's very hard to make an anticheat for bedrock.

TyFoxy said this about it : "It would honestly take a very dedicated moderation team in all honesty? I feel like making an anti cheat is much more difficult rather than having a dedicated moderation team who can respond on the dime! My personal thoughts"

Reactions: Anneum

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
It must have passed me in that case. Multiple messages pop up when playing Survival Games that say how many people Sentinel has banned, how he is watching for hacks and how he will ban for teaming.

Hi there,
I think that is the same announcement as on the java server

Reactions: Entrustious6679
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.