Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
Hello my name is dogtickles, my real name is Leon. i am a 15 Year old Currently living in the UK.

I found this server by. Searching Top Rated Minecraft Servers xD, I Came on here Long time ago when there was a Compass to travel to different minigames. I will be Honest i did not like it back then! But now i came back about a few months now and i think it looks better than EVER! I am Currently level 16 with around 3,000 Points - Spent 2,000+ on Crates!

i Currently LOVE the Minigame Luckyblock Island, i like to test my luck or baadlucck. When you open them you like to Stay back and not go near them just in case lol, My next Favorite is Minerware - It is Challenging and Fun - I Like the way People earn Points and then It basically Test your Skills and i LOVE it, My Dislike is PVP 1.9+ Because of the Swipe Attack. I Like to use the Original SPAM CLICK.

I am Shy irl, I Come on Here and it makes me Happy To see other People having Fun. i like to have fun with other people, i am Nice and Friendly also Love to make new Friends Any-day!
I Currently have 1 dog and fish and my dog name is dodo, i used to have 3 pets but 2 past away :(, I Used to have a Cat his name is Garfield, and a dog poodle and her name is Tickles. ( i will always Love them )

Any available time i have i would just want to join this server because thats how much fun it is, I Love Sentinal i think its better than Watchdog i am actually Pretty Scared lol. (do not want a ban)

The CubeCraft has an amazing Staff Team! i love the way the staff put there time and Effort into making this server Enjoyable for Everyone!
Ty for the mod SpringWarz i appreciate you Helping me on Discord and Welcoming me here
If you are a new player do not Hesitate to ask a Staff member, They are Really Helpful.

I Will be active on the Forums and on The server! - Posting - and Helping

Feel Free to Message me - UK Time -
TY For reading!

P.S : Hello :)

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Welcome Leon on Cubecraft. My name is Jonas and I am really happy that you like the new changes, also I would love to play lucky island or minerware with you.

About the 1.9 pvp I know it isn’t easy in the beginning but I don’t mind to help you train it. So you make a chance against other players on the server. If you would like, you could send me a friend request( username: Basketman13 ).

Sad to hear about your pets that aren’t around anymore. But could you maybe show a picture of how your dog looks? I really love dogs :D.

Can’t wait to meet you ingame, if you ever need help, just send me a message on discord ( name: Jonas#7217 ).

Have fun!

Jonas

Reactions: dogtickles (gone)
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
thank you for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratss my friend! <3
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss Frontt! <3
Chromodynamics wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on Mod!!
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Pookie Bear Otter Frontlane made it OMG, congrats :monkeylookaway:
Top Bottom