Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 22, 2019
knowwhere
Hello my name is dogtickles, my real name is Leon. i am a 15 Year old Currently living in the UK.

I found this server by. Searching Top Rated Minecraft Servers xD, I Came on here Long time ago when there was a Compass to travel to different minigames. I will be Honest i did not like it back then! But now i came back about a few months now and i think it looks better than EVER! I am Currently level 16 with around 3,000 Points - Spent 2,000+ on Crates!

i Currently LOVE the Minigame Luckyblock Island, i like to test my luck or baadlucck. When you open them you like to Stay back and not go near them just in case lol, My next Favorite is Minerware - It is Challenging and Fun - I Like the way People earn Points and then It basically Test your Skills and i LOVE it, My Dislike is PVP 1.9+ Because of the Swipe Attack. I Like to use the Original SPAM CLICK.

I am Shy irl, I Come on Here and it makes me Happy To see other People having Fun. i like to have fun with other people, i am Nice and Friendly also Love to make new Friends Any-day!
I Currently have 1 dog and fish and my dog name is dodo, i used to have 3 pets but 2 past away :(, I Used to have a Cat his name is Garfield, and a dog poodle and her name is Tickles. ( i will always Love them )

Any available time i have i would just want to join this server because thats how much fun it is, I Love Sentinal i think its better than Watchdog i am actually Pretty Scared lol. (do not want a ban)

The CubeCraft has an amazing Staff Team! i love the way the staff put there time and Effort into making this server Enjoyable for Everyone!
Ty for the mod SpringWarz i appreciate you Helping me on Discord and Welcoming me here
If you are a new player do not Hesitate to ask a Staff member, They are Really Helpful.

I Will be active on the Forums and on The server! - Posting - and Helping

Feel Free to Message me - UK Time -
TY For reading!

P.S : Hello :)

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Welcome Leon on Cubecraft. My name is Jonas and I am really happy that you like the new changes, also I would love to play lucky island or minerware with you.

About the 1.9 pvp I know it isn’t easy in the beginning but I don’t mind to help you train it. So you make a chance against other players on the server. If you would like, you could send me a friend request( username: Basketman13 ).

Sad to hear about your pets that aren’t around anymore. But could you maybe show a picture of how your dog looks? I really love dogs :D.

Can’t wait to meet you ingame, if you ever need help, just send me a message on discord ( name: Jonas#7217 ).

Have fun!

Jonas

Reactions: dogtickles (gone)
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom