Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone! I'd just like to introduce myself :)

I'm Nadine and I've been playing Minecraft since 2014. I play on Bedrock (I only play Minecraft on my phone) and I started off with version 0.10.0 alpha - back when it was called Pocket Edition.

I took a break from Minecraft for a while, but last year I decided to start playing again and try out some servers. I really enjoy CubeCraft and it's definitely the best server I've come across so far! I mostly play Skyblock, Lucky Islands and MinerWare.

Since this forum has lots of helpful tips and news, I decided to sign up!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hello Nadine. Welcome to the forums! If you need any help or have any questions, feel free to create a private conversation with me (you can also talk to me on discord).

Enjoy! =)

• Love
Reactions: NadineCraftPE

4Moonlightt

Sr. Modlightt
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 10, 2020
Hyrule
Welcome to this amazing place!! I loved mc pe I remember I once digged the entire y 11/12 layer of a limited world that really was something else.

• Love

Chango

Apr 6, 2021
Bedrock
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Nadine! Nice to meet you, I also played minecraft in mid-January 2014 (with version 0.8.1) when it was PE. Then I took a break for a few years and came back a few months ago thanks to some friends who invited me to play and test/play on servers, and that's how I got here xD

I hope you enjoy your time here! :cube_light::babyyoda:

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest

I'm Nadine and I've been playing Minecraft since 2014. I play on Bedrock (I only play Minecraft on my phone) and I started off with version 0.10.0 alpha - back when it was called Pocket Edition.

I took a break from Minecraft for a while, but last year I decided to start playing again and try out some servers. I really enjoy CubeCraft and it's definitely the best server I've come across so far! I mostly play Skyblock, Lucky Islands and MinerWare.

Welcome on the forums :D

• Love

DimokratisNt

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
Greece

Hope you like it in here, welcome to the forums!

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.