Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MystLgnd

Novice Member
Oct 6, 2020
Universe
Hello everyone,

I'm MystLgnd, also known in the past as MFreeware, MysticMaster779 and SupremaVivo.
Philosopher, I love board games and video games, and have been playing them for 30 years. I helped people with websites and computers, game library, schools, companies, and have done various tasks in society.
I've been playing Minecraft for 11.5 years, met every position from player to owner, have been helping thousands of players, and made countless bug threads and reports.
All I wish is to see every player fully enjoying their time on Minecraft. Despite everything going on, the beauty of the game is still present, and is definitively something to not forget and put forward.

Wishing you all the best 💜

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

I'm MystLgnd, also known in the past as MFreeware, MysticMaster779 and SupremaVivo.
Philosopher, I love board games and video games, and have been playing them for 30 years. I helped people with websites and computers, game library, schools, companies, and have done various tasks in society.
I've been playing Minecraft for 11.5 years, met every position from player to owner, have been helping thousands of players, and made countless bug threads and reports.
All I wish is to see every player fully enjoying their time on Minecraft. Despite everything going on, the beauty of the game is still present, and is definitively something to not forget and put forward.

Hi glad to meet you

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone,

Welcome again. At the present time, it is very difficult to see someone actually enjoying every second in the game Minecraft like in the past. I don’t know why, but most of the new decisions and updates have killed most of the enthusiasm inside us.

adored_an5h

Apr 24, 2024
Hello everyone,

good

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom