Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Prison server to Cubecraft?


  • Total voters
    9
Mar 11, 2021
2
1
19
34
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll
 
  • Like
Reactions: xHappyMood

chris crock

Member
Mar 11, 2021
27
14
9
20
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll
well u also need to pay for all of them but i mean life boats u get a free 20 mins but 1) its life boat and 2)its not really free
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
i have to disagree, prison wouldnt fit cubecraft at all as they try to keep it with minigames, or at least give it a twist to make it different from other servers. on top of that, Prison would take a lot of time to program and isnt guaranteed to be a succes and by that cost a lot of time/money which would be a huge waste.
 

DipFry

Member
Mar 12, 2021
4
5
4
19
I think it’s a great idea to have a prison, all the servers on Bedrock have them pay to play, I really hope CubeCraft takes this suggestion.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom