Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Prison server to Cubecraft?

• Total voters
Mar 11, 2021
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll

Reactions: xHappyMood

chris crock

Mar 11, 2021
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll
well u also need to pay for all of them but i mean life boats u get a free 20 mins but 1) its life boat and 2)its not really free

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i have to disagree, prison wouldnt fit cubecraft at all as they try to keep it with minigames, or at least give it a twist to make it different from other servers. on top of that, Prison would take a lot of time to program and isnt guaranteed to be a succes and by that cost a lot of time/money which would be a huge waste.

DipFry

Mar 12, 2021
I think it’s a great idea to have a prison, all the servers on Bedrock have them pay to play, I really hope CubeCraft takes this suggestion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom