Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Prison server to Cubecraft?


  • Total voters
    9
Mar 11, 2021
2
1
19
34
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll
 
  • Like
Reactions: xHappyMood

chris crock

Member
Mar 11, 2021
27
14
9
20
I have been trying to find a prison server that I can join, sadly all of them wouldn't let me in, because I'm stuck at "loading resources" page everytime I tried to join. And Cubecraft is the only server that actually let me in. Please spare some of your time on this poll
well u also need to pay for all of them but i mean life boats u get a free 20 mins but 1) its life boat and 2)its not really free
 

InkAsriel

Well-Known Member
Sep 23, 2017
887
906
144
23
The Netherlands
i have to disagree, prison wouldnt fit cubecraft at all as they try to keep it with minigames, or at least give it a twist to make it different from other servers. on top of that, Prison would take a lot of time to program and isnt guaranteed to be a succes and by that cost a lot of time/money which would be a huge waste.
 

DipFry

Member
Mar 12, 2021
4
5
4
19
I think it’s a great idea to have a prison, all the servers on Bedrock have them pay to play, I really hope CubeCraft takes this suggestion.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom