Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
So, I am in need of some good headphones but I can't buy them if they're too expensive due to not having enough money :P .
Do you have any suggestions of good and cheap headphones? They need to have a mic and good sound quality cause I wasted enough money on ones that broke after like a week. Also if it's a headphone brand you use, only if you can, post me a picture of it :)

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
upload_2015-8-8_13-11-52.jpeg
Turtle beach PLA. Made for PS3 but works fine with computer via usb. About 20bucks or something, Although i don't use these, I use razer krakens.

Reactions: Malcolm_

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
Personally, I use a Corsair Vengeance 2100 (the older version of this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CA-...ming-Headset/dp/B00NHJQ8CA/ref=dp_ob_title_ce )
They're about £80, and have good sound quality (both in and out), good noise cancelling and wireless (with a USB dongle).

The one I used before this was a Plantronics Audio 628, which was attached via USB. It's a lighter headset, the mic quality is good and sound quality is alright (although it's not noise-cancelling), and it's fairly durable (lasted for several years). It costs about £20 and can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plantronics...d=1439323626&sr=1-1&keywords=Plantronics+.628

If your current headset broke after a week or so though, it's probably still in warranty - take it back to the shop (or if you bought it online, check the returns policy) and see if they can provide you with a replacement (or even money). It could have just been a one-off.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Personally, I use a Corsair Vengeance 2100 (the older version of this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CA-...ming-Headset/dp/B00NHJQ8CA/ref=dp_ob_title_ce )
They're about £80, and have good sound quality (both in and out), good noise cancelling and wireless (with a USB dongle).

The one I used before this was a Plantronics Audio 628, which was attached via USB. It's a lighter headset, the mic quality is good and sound quality is alright (although it's not noise-cancelling), and it's fairly durable (lasted for several years). It costs about £20 and can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plantronics...d=1439323626&sr=1-1&keywords=Plantronics+.628

If your current headset broke after a week or so though, it's probably still in warranty - take it back to the shop (or if you bought it online, check the returns policy) and see if they can provide you with a replacement (or even money). It could have just been a one-off.
Greatly appreciated! I will look into both of these :)

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I use the Sades sa-708. They are only £15 to £20 and they are awesome. Comes with a hidden mic and I use it a lot.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Have a look at the Turtle Beach PX 22, I've used it for a while now, and people have told me that the quality of the mic is better than most professional mic set-ups.
turtlebeach.jpg

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Y'all so helpful! Thanks, I'm saving up for one right now then I will look at these and see which one I like most. :)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I dont know if they're too expensive, but me and many other people recommend audio technica ath-m50x (with modmic if you want a microphone). They are the best bang for the buck headphones out there. I personally have audio technica ath-m50 (without an x), and they sound REALLY good.

Here is a link to a review:

Last edited:

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Ooo that's actually really cool. Thanks for replying. My thread has been revived but I think I have my mind on one of these headphones now. Thanks all! :fantamug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom