Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
So, I am in need of some good headphones but I can't buy them if they're too expensive due to not having enough money :P .
Do you have any suggestions of good and cheap headphones? They need to have a mic and good sound quality cause I wasted enough money on ones that broke after like a week. Also if it's a headphone brand you use, only if you can, post me a picture of it :)

Thanks in advance,
Malcolm

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
upload_2015-8-8_13-11-52.jpeg
Turtle beach PLA. Made for PS3 but works fine with computer via usb. About 20bucks or something, Although i don't use these, I use razer krakens.

Reactions: Malcolm_

alyphen

Jan 4, 2014
seventh-root.com
Personally, I use a Corsair Vengeance 2100 (the older version of this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CA-...ming-Headset/dp/B00NHJQ8CA/ref=dp_ob_title_ce )
They're about £80, and have good sound quality (both in and out), good noise cancelling and wireless (with a USB dongle).

The one I used before this was a Plantronics Audio 628, which was attached via USB. It's a lighter headset, the mic quality is good and sound quality is alright (although it's not noise-cancelling), and it's fairly durable (lasted for several years). It costs about £20 and can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plantronics...d=1439323626&sr=1-1&keywords=Plantronics+.628

If your current headset broke after a week or so though, it's probably still in warranty - take it back to the shop (or if you bought it online, check the returns policy) and see if they can provide you with a replacement (or even money). It could have just been a one-off.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Personally, I use a Corsair Vengeance 2100 (the older version of this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CA-...ming-Headset/dp/B00NHJQ8CA/ref=dp_ob_title_ce )
They're about £80, and have good sound quality (both in and out), good noise cancelling and wireless (with a USB dongle).

The one I used before this was a Plantronics Audio 628, which was attached via USB. It's a lighter headset, the mic quality is good and sound quality is alright (although it's not noise-cancelling), and it's fairly durable (lasted for several years). It costs about £20 and can be found at http://www.amazon.co.uk/Plantronics...d=1439323626&sr=1-1&keywords=Plantronics+.628

If your current headset broke after a week or so though, it's probably still in warranty - take it back to the shop (or if you bought it online, check the returns policy) and see if they can provide you with a replacement (or even money). It could have just been a one-off.
Greatly appreciated! I will look into both of these :)

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I use the Sades sa-708. They are only £15 to £20 and they are awesome. Comes with a hidden mic and I use it a lot.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
Have a look at the Turtle Beach PX 22, I've used it for a while now, and people have told me that the quality of the mic is better than most professional mic set-ups.
turtlebeach.jpg

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Y'all so helpful! Thanks, I'm saving up for one right now then I will look at these and see which one I like most. :)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
I dont know if they're too expensive, but me and many other people recommend audio technica ath-m50x (with modmic if you want a microphone). They are the best bang for the buck headphones out there. I personally have audio technica ath-m50 (without an x), and they sound REALLY good.

Here is a link to a review:

Last edited:

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Ooo that's actually really cool. Thanks for replying. My thread has been revived but I think I have my mind on one of these headphones now. Thanks all! :fantamug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ssunsett wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Proficiat en welkom terug!!! 💜
ssunsett wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!! Woohooo 💜
ssunsett wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratsssss! 💜
Kloska wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats! :)
Kloska wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back!! :D
Top Bottom