Like It?

• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Nah

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

secret gaming

Apr 20, 2020
there should be a new category in the shop that called heads that you can buy there mob skulls. skeleton/zombie will cost
5M, creeper will cost 7M and player head will cost 10M that may be cool and banner shop may be also cool that you can buy
creeper banner in 100k, pillager banner in 200k and bug banner(squares of magenta and black) in 1M. write a reply if you liked the idea or not

NielsMun

Feb 23, 2020
The hats from mobs are easy to get so it is not neccesarely to add them in the shop. My thoughs about banners, idk, I don’t use them.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
skulls of creeper/skeletons and zombies are easily obtainable bye having a Charged creeper kill a creeper/skeletons or zombies. But I like the idea of a banner shop. It would be nice to decorate you're island with some special banners and show them as trophies. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom