Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

nexnc

Mar 15, 2023
I have logged in after a week or so and I have noticed a lot of cheaters in Skywars (I mostly play solos but i can't talk about other game modes). For comparison before the update I used to get 1-2 cheaters out of 10 games but now it feels like the numbers are reversed. I kid you not, I get cheaters in pretty much all games (~90% of games). Everyone is literally flying, auto-bridging, using kill aura, reach. Honestly I don't want to play on cubecraft anymore.

There is even no point in reporting using /sr. Because half of the time there is no mod online to take actions. And if player logs off then report will expire, or if too much time has passed then it will also get expired. Using forums to report is so much tedious. First record, then upload it to youtube and then report it here. Meanwhile cheaters create 100s of alts and cheat worry free. I feel like I will quit. I mainly player Skywars on Cubecraft because skywars was good (Rather simplistic). The new update has also messed up the chest loot in Normal Mode, Fire has weird damage (it cancels your momentum and jump every fire tick). Knockback is random. Placing blocks sometimes disappear, I can't see some chunks (They don't render). I know that it is beta update (And I don't know if it will get fixed or not), But atleast they can improve some anticheat. So players can play without worrying of those damn cheats.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Using forums to report is so much tedious. First record, then upload it to youtube and then report it here. Meanwhile cheaters create 100s of alts and cheat worry free.
It really doesn't take long to upload onto YouTube. It would take a max 5 minutes as you only would need a 30 second clip which if you play on consoles you can do that easily.

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
they will update the anticheat, im sure. for now, the players are complaining about how unplayable the server is and fixing bugs is their priority at the moment.
yes
I have logged in after a week or so and I have noticed a lot of cheaters in Skywars (I mostly play solos but i can't talk about other game modes). For comparison before the update I used to get 1-2 cheaters out of 10 games but now it feels like the numbers are reversed. I kid you not, I get cheaters in pretty much all games (~90% of games). Everyone is literally flying, auto-bridging, using kill aura, reach. Honestly I don't want to play on cubecraft anymore.

There is even no point in reporting using /sr. Because half of the time there is no mod online to take actions. And if player logs off then report will expire, or if too much time has passed then it will also get expired. Using forums to report is so much tedious. First record, then upload it to youtube and then report it here. Meanwhile cheaters create 100s of alts and cheat worry free. I feel like I will quit. I mainly player Skywars on Cubecraft because skywars was good (Rather simplistic). The new update has also messed up the chest loot in Normal Mode, Fire has weird damage (it cancels your momentum and jump every fire tick). Knockback is random. Placing blocks sometimes disappear, I can't see some chunks (They don't render). I know that it is beta update (And I don't know if it will get fixed or not), But atleast they can improve some anticheat. So players can play without worrying of those damn cheats.
thats why the /sr thing is not good when u report 10 cheater under 3 will get banned bc you reportet them thats why i hate the /sr bc it dont helps and the other thingcubes anitchest is downer thatn down thats meaning many cheaters are on and the most are on ffa.i was in a ffa round and i see there flying 8 cheaters and killing themselves with the kill aura its to funny

Reactions: vS7lya

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I usually grind FFA, but since the update I haven’t because I HATE the new kb. With that said, I haven’t noticed because I haven’t played much lately.

Reactions: vS7lya

vS7lya

Jun 7, 2023
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
Pronouns
He/Him

Well I totally agree with you , same with battle arena (Free For All) alots of cheaters started to appear and reporting using forums would take us a long time to report 10 cheaters a day , the only thing that would make the cheaters get banned faster is making at least 1 or 2 mods play the games with most cheaters so cheater would get banned faster , i am really having a hard time trying to enjoy CubeCraft because of this reason.

Aug 23, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing for a year now and i just found a cheater yesterday that why i joined the forums so i can report them but i didn't get the cheeters username.

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing for a year now and i just found a cheater yesterday that why i joined the forums so i can report them but i didn't get the cheeters username.
Try using instant replay next time, PC’s and most consoles have that feature.

It is very useful, also in this situation :)

Reactions: letmouse1419903

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023

Not quite sure about cheaters specifically, but I sure as hell did notice a difference in rule breakers in general. I am seeing way more teamers, campers, trolls, etc. in my games than ever before. Especially teamers, before the update I rarely ever saw anyone do anything that even resembled teaming in any solo gamemode. Now I see teamers up to several times a day just in eggwars solos alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
Top Bottom