Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Hat
Add a commandblock hat for 20k vanity points
available from rank iron.
(why so high? cuz its a special block nice looking block)

LAST POST FOR TODAY :3

Edit: staff members get enchanted hats
Edit 2.0:

CZQM07.jpg
or
598045.png
(1.8 VERSION!)

Last edited:
Reactions: hgbf

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Nice idea, but just a little tip: Maybe you should wait a little bit longer before making a thread. What I mean is that you made a little thread, with one little idea in it. Maybe if you waited a little bit longer you could've add more ideas in the thread, maybe instead of one hat, 5 - 10 new hats, you see?
Anyways, I like it ;)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Nice idea, but just a little tip: Maybe you should wait a little bit longer before making a thread. What I mean is that you made a little thread, with one little idea in it. Maybe if you waited a little bit longer you could've add more ideas in the thread, maybe instead of one hat, 5 - 10 new hats, you see?
Anyways, I like it ;)
Agree.

About the thread,
That would be something nice, and I'm always supportive for ranks to have more perks. +1
Maybe even a picture next time?

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
D

Deleted member 204478

Great idea!
This could be included in the next vanity update for sure!
(If there will ever be one ._.)

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't see why not add one but it's not really that important. Still a good idea to add it only for donors tho so we can get a bit more perks!

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I agree with your idea, I think command blocks are nice and special blocks, 20.000 vanity points are a lot, but I think it's a good price. Nice idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Thanks for everything Sapphire! I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future.
been a while, once again
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
POOOKIE!!11!!11!!1

it was an honor to have you eliminating hackers with me and other people in ffa, you were also one of the best mods ive known alongside Caramel, Everything youve done for cubecraft will not go to waste, Thank you so much pookie <3
PLEASE KEEP MAKING STREAMS!!
Thank you for the opportunity to be a staff member, I have now departed from the moderator. I hope you see you around and it was one of the best things I have done in my life. Have a good rest of your day.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend!:D I hope you will have an awesome day on your special day!
Top Bottom