Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
The other day, I was in a pvp duel against another player, with the bow kit. The player was sprinting around with his bow fully charged, and I told him to stop hacking or I will start a recording (a bluff, I actually didn't have my recording software up at that time). He told me he wasn't hacking, but after I called him out for noslowdown hacks, he apparently "realized" he was hacking, and turned it off. I then proceeded to win the duel...

I didn't get a recording though, so I didn't report him.

Have any of you ever been able to persuade a hacker to stop hacking?

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nope, I rec the hackers And ban them. It isnt a Good idea for asking them for to stop hacking. Always report If you can! If you ask him for never more to hack, he says Yes he sets his hacks off And he says I do it never again. The next game he is hacking again.

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
Nope, I rec the hackers And ban them. It isnt a Good idea for asking them for to stop hacking. Always report If you can! If you ask him for never more to hack, he says Yes he sets his hacks off And he says I do it never again. The next game he is hacking again.

Of course I was going to report him anyways if I had footage, but I didn't have my recording software up. Doesn't matter if they will hack again or not, they already hacked, so they need to get the ban hammer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
Top Bottom