Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
Happy Land!

<Being a skeptical person I am wondering what is Happy land?>

Happy land is a new land for you to place as your location on the forums at cubecraftgames.net.
For instance, when someone clicks on your profile Happy Land shows up as your home.

<Honestly, why would I ever care to do that? -- and what do you mean by happy?>

Over the past few weeks an epidemic of lands were created. Some of them include: Crazy land, mature land, and psychotic land. All of those places sound mildly interesting. However, in order to become a member one "feels" like they need to act like the name of the land. So if I am a member of Crazy Land I need to convert to pixel art and watch Frozen +100 times. Which is fine. Although, there is no middle ground. We have the mature folks, the Crazy Landians, and then Psychotic people. Who can say their definition of a perfect location is full of a breed of those stereotypes? Happy land acts as a location for those who want to participate in this trend yet desire to appear themselves in the happiest of ways.

<Okay, however I don't really want to be apart of something some nobody created. Especially since most people are apart of the other lands.>

This is totally understandable. Which is why I am partnering with @gedas001 . Gedas, is a friend of mine who is a MOD, and a partner in this land. Together we hope to draw a crowd to join our land :D

Guys, I hope you appreciate the idea and become members! Really, just by changing your location to Happy Land you become a member. Currently we are looking for people who want to help us build a plot. So if you are desiring to become a star builder please become a member and show off your skills by helping us make a plot. :D

Cya'll later.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Everyone is there in 'crazy land' and 'happy land' and i'm here.. UK xD

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
How did this turn into a forum wide war?.. I just needed somewhere to put as my location.. I never knew I'd somehow start all this..

Also, don't join happy land, join Crazy Land.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
How did this turn into a forum wide war?.. I just needed somewhere to put as my location.. I never knew I'd somehow start all this..

Also, don't join happy land, join Crazy Land.
This all started because you posted 'How could you live in Narnia? I mean, it's never christmas there. How could you live without christmas?' on my profile... and now we're here XD

Reactions: orangebernard

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
This all started because you posted 'How could you live in Narnia? I mean, it's never christmas there. How could you live without christmas?' on my profile... and now we're here XD
Mhm, I remember that xD.
The random day each month you give presents..

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom