Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What rank should get this?

• Total voters

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Hi! I just finished finding all of the pumpkins for the Halloween hunt, and I found it very difficult without flying. Maybe just for this hunt, anyone with any rank can fly? Or maybe just diamond? Or gold? I don't know. What do you think?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hi! I just finished finding all of the pumpkins for the Halloween hunt, and I found it very difficult without flying. Maybe just for this hunt, anyone with any rank can fly? Or maybe just diamond? Or gold? I don't know. What do you think?
That's one of the good uses of rankd. I doubt it would be changed.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Nah, emeralds and Obisidans would feel scammed they paid a higher price for /fly and I person who pays 14 dollars(iron rank) can fly no way srry but -1 I really don't like this

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I got them all with out flying. It's just more of a challenge! I like it without flying, but I can see that it really helps.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I don't think this would be fair for the people who have bought ranks. You should suggest better things for the emerald and obby ranks then if everyone can fly :)
This is a good idea. Maybe if this was put into place, emerald got 1.5x booster, and obsidian would get 2x? That would make a bit more sense

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Alexp192 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back!
cool kakyoin.gif
xokas-xokas-cejitas.gif
Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom