Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 2, 2017
Excuse me, my account by the name of SasakiKen was banned for cheating by the anticheat,even though it was only that I had humongous amount of lag when the incident happened (the anticheat did not realize). I came to realize this morning and swiftly wroye an appeal clearly stating I was lagging. However, just a few moments ago I checked to see if they had unbanned just to realize ot had been denied. I would like for some authority to reconsider the ban appeal. thank you

U

Unipotato

You can contact CrazymanJR on discord (CrazymanJR#4742) and he will investigate you further (and possibly unban you). Keep in mind that this process takes time, so please be patient.

Reactions: dragonwilsonx60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom