Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rasmusada

Jun 21, 2020
I recently noticed a huge influx of hackers in skywars (and other games too) Many of these hacks include things like flying, scaffolding, etc. Most of the games I play have at least 1 to 2 hackers and even on rare occasions 3 to 4. It really annoys me how easy it is for players to just straight-up hack in the server.

Jun 8, 2020
Staff please help. This is 100000% real. They also use Rapid Click Hacks, Killaura, etc. New new hackers are flooding into the featured servers of minecraft. You have to put a end to this Admin, Helpers and Mods. Do not even give them a warning, just ban them. So they will be scared and never hack again.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I recently noticed a huge influx of hackers in skywars (and other games too) Many of these hacks include things like flying, scaffolding, etc. Most of the games I play have at least 1 to 2 hackers and even on rare occasions 3 to 4. It really annoys me how easy it is for players to just straight-up hack in the server.
Ive also noticed this and its really anoying but you cant really do anything about it. If u can record Them and send the video to a staff member that way they can get banned

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
*sigh*, seems that this war is going to go on for a while. I'm currently taking a little bit of a break from the server full time, but I did come across one of the faster ones last night when I joined within the first fifteen minutes. But we can still do things towards the community. My suggestion is either record at the beginning of when you start playing and edit it down, or clip a specific point and move on, and submit the evidence through the player report system. Hopefully we do enough so we don't run into them all the time.

Reactions: rasmusada

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
hackers are so easy to beat, i killed a team (both hackers), and they both had killaura, but all i did was troll them via chat. I told them to take off their hacks and make it a fair fight, surprisingly they agreed and i still won.

Builder556

Novice Member
Jun 11, 2020
www.youtube.com
hackers are so easy to beat, i killed a team (both hackers), and they both had killaura, but all i did was troll them via chat. I told them to take off their hacks and make it a fair fight, surprisingly they agreed and i still won.

Yeah, it's usually very easy to beat them because they usually rely on their tech to do the work for them, or they don't know how to operate it, so you get hilarious views of them falling into holes or dying to fall damage.

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
Just because you managed to kill hackers it isnt better then. I also killed some of them, but not every hacker is stupid. or sometimes they add reach to killaura and its over.
What I wanna say is No matter how bad they are, they are still cheating.

FnigePython

Sep 7, 2019
the land down under
Pronouns
She/Her
*sigh*, seems that this war is going to go on for a while. I'm currently taking a little bit of a break from the server full time, but I did come across one of the faster ones last night when I joined within the first fifteen minutes. But we can still do things towards the community. My suggestion is either record at the beginning of when you start playing and edit it down, or clip a specific point and move on, and submit the evidence through the player report system. Hopefully we do enough so we don't run into them all the time.
If your on pc, Windows + Alt + G if you can use gamebar.

You can also edit how far back it records up to 5 minutes via:
settings -> Gaming -> Captures

RRetromant

Jul 28, 2020
Germany
When I play minecraft lol
(normal obs for reports, Streamlabs OBS for highlights)
1596416299364.png

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Hackers are always noobs it’s easy to kill them I killed one just today

Xsma333X

Jun 11, 2020
Ive also noticed this and its really anoying but you cant really do anything about it. If u can record Them and send the video to a staff member that way they can get banned
Hackers don't care about the ban, they can use another account

Xsma333X

Jun 11, 2020
[QUOTE = "Atiyaa، post: 1200483، member: 550955"]
الشيء الوحيد الذي يمكنك القيام به هو الإبلاغ عنها على الموقع : ص
[/اقتبس]
لا يهتم المتسللون بالحظر ، يمكنهم استخدام حساب آخر

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom