Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Hey,

On the moment there are a lot of hackers once you finally collect enough coins, you get targeted immediately by palyers with full dia and speedhack,aimbot etc.
Is there somenting you can do about this. It's really annoying and makes me camp in shops or not play assassins.

And could you add more servers. It takes me about 3 minutes to get in the server because the server is always full.
But decreasing the server limit to 80 is a good thing.

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
Cubecraft is trying his best to keep the server hacker-free. This isn't 100% possible. The only thing I can suggest is that you install a recording software like fraps, record the hackers in game. Upload it to YouTube and post it on the forums.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Whenever I am on the server I usually check to make sure that assassins is clean, and ban users who I believe to be hacking. However when in the absence of a staff member, the best thing you can do is record them and create a thread in the 'Report a Player' section of the forums. I would suggest the free versions of either bandicam or fraps for recording gameplay of hackers.
On the subject of additional assassins servers running alongside one another, OrangeGE said;
We're aware that something needs to change, it's just finding the time to get everything set up. I'll be sure to push something to happen shortly. For now, you'll have to spam click the sign, unfortunately.
/locked :)
(Also, I'll come on now and make sure that everything is in order :) )

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I saw that you came online a few times on the server (also other Mods) and I understand that there cant be a mod online all the time. But as you came online with that mod sign, the most hackers disabled there hacks. When you went offline They just came back. So maybe disable that mod sign of give more people(who frequently play assassins) the ability to ban hackers.

I really like this unique gamemode but the hackers kind of ruin it. I'm just trying to help find solutions to make it fun again. I recently installed a recording program and uploaded two video's of speedhackers to the forums and provided it with ther IGN. But a staff member then replied that there wasn't enough proof of there IGN. It's verry difficult to read someones gamertag when he is speedhacking and I couldn't give more proof so I already gave up recording.

Thanks in advance and I hope you guys fix this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom