Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2023
Usually I always meet hackers and those hackers always take time to get banned, usually about 10 - 20 games, also the server reporting form is not so efficient, I have had to report hackers and they are banned after 1 hour.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Usually I always meet hackers and those hackers always take time to get banned, usually about 10 - 20 games, also the server reporting form is not so efficient, I have had to report hackers and they are banned after 1 hour.
we can't deny how slow the anticheat is, but that doesn't mean it doesn't get frequent updates

slow is better than obsolete or not working though (cough take some notes Hive and Lifeboat cough)

staff often inform us whenever there's an update to the ac in their discord announcements iirc

edit: they don't, i was thinking of a different server but at least it gets better somehow.

at least they're more transparent than other servers regarding such stuff though

Last edited:

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
we can't deny how slow the anticheat is, but that doesn't mean it doesn't get frequent updates

slow is better than obsolete or not working though (cough take some notes Hive and Lifeboat cough)

staff often inform us whenever there's an update to the ac in their discord announcements iirc

at least they're more transparent than other servers regarding such stuff though
they don't announce when sentinels updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom