Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Satnix

Jan 7, 2024
I'm just wondering if there is any way to select the server region you can play in or like black list servers/ regions cause the only reason i play this server is cause it generally has better ping but that's all just thrown out the window when im thrown into a NA server with 400 ping. and if that means it will take longer to start a game then i am more then happy to wait.
thanks

univesanand

Jan 6, 2024
I think there isn't a way to select the server region or blacklist specific servers. What I´ve heardis that the game automatically places you based on ping, but it's not foolproof. It might extend wait times, but in my opinion is a trade-off for better ping control. Thanks.

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
I'm just wondering if there is any way to select the server region you can play in or like black list servers/ regions cause the only reason i play this server is cause it generally has better ping but that's all just thrown out the window when im thrown into a NA server with 400 ping. and if that means it will take longer to start a game then i am more then happy to wait.
thanks
There is no way to blacklist a certain server. Cubecraft does not want you to wait 5 minutes to que a game so whenever the player count of a region is really low (for example early mornings/late nights for that region) they will prob throw u in some other region to get those faster games. you get a message in that game saying that u are thrown in a different region. Ig u could keep rejoining games untill u get in a game without this message but i dont know tbh.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom