Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Satnix

Jan 7, 2024
I'm just wondering if there is any way to select the server region you can play in or like black list servers/ regions cause the only reason i play this server is cause it generally has better ping but that's all just thrown out the window when im thrown into a NA server with 400 ping. and if that means it will take longer to start a game then i am more then happy to wait.
thanks

univesanand

Jan 6, 2024
I think there isn't a way to select the server region or blacklist specific servers. What I´ve heardis that the game automatically places you based on ping, but it's not foolproof. It might extend wait times, but in my opinion is a trade-off for better ping control. Thanks.

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
I'm just wondering if there is any way to select the server region you can play in or like black list servers/ regions cause the only reason i play this server is cause it generally has better ping but that's all just thrown out the window when im thrown into a NA server with 400 ping. and if that means it will take longer to start a game then i am more then happy to wait.
thanks
There is no way to blacklist a certain server. Cubecraft does not want you to wait 5 minutes to que a game so whenever the player count of a region is really low (for example early mornings/late nights for that region) they will prob throw u in some other region to get those faster games. you get a message in that game saying that u are thrown in a different region. Ig u could keep rejoining games untill u get in a game without this message but i dont know tbh.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom