Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Through all the glitches on the server there is one that stands out as by far the worst. There is a glitch that when you eat a gap you don't get the effect although the animation still happens. The way you can tell if it's happening it that when it is glitching there is no sound. While fighting 2 or more people especially you probably won't notice the glitch until it's too late because you die while trying to gap. Please fix this because me and my teammates have lost so many fights to this glitch.

LyriexFoSx

Jan 17, 2024
Hey, you can report the error, maybe because of the new version there are some bugs but they will fix it (:

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Through all the glitches on the server there is one that stands out as by far the worst. There is a glitch that when you eat a gap you don't get the effect although the animation still happens. The way you can tell if it's happening it that when it is glitching there is no sound. While fighting 2 or more people especially you probably won't notice the glitch until it's too late because you die while trying to gap. Please fix this because me and my teammates have lost so many fights to this glitch.
Now it happens multiple times every game without fail. Idk why it's happening more now.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve found it to be an internet issue, what about you?

fatcatrq

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2020
WA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
It happens to me too, it could be really annoying when you are in an interesting match
For me especially since I grind mega, it's the most annoying when I expect to win a 1v5 but get fucked by my gap not working 3 times in a row.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom