Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
CUBECRAFT PLEASE LISSEN

During this period there are many hackers That's why I've improved the hack clients and that people can already use them to get in service and to hack with them And because of this, people get a rage attack that breaks their stuff And if there are many hackers going, fewer people will be on the cubecraft server. Conclusion: YOU SHOULD HAVE NEW PERSONNELS TO TAKE THE PEOPLE OF THE SERVER, I mean, therefore, that a friend of mine had made his mouse piece because in assassination he had saved a lot of things, etc. And then that hard work goes away 1x away by an attacker.

Sincerely:

FORUM: ALIBESHIR
MC: TNR_ALIBESHIR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AnolTongi wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you so, so, so much for everything you've done. Keep slaying, you got this!
Lyriie wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything! I promise that I will not leak any more weekly topics (The leek emoji isn't even on here, this is so disappointing)
Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Top Bottom