Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agree with removing that part of the stats?

• yes!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • no...

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
i think that the death stats hackers create should be removed. because most of my deaths in like eggwars are caused by hackers. i try to get a 2.0 KDR as rusher. i would probebly already achieved this without hackers.

so please remove the stats that hackers create at other players.

please reponde if you dont get what i mean

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
i think that the death stats hackers create should be removed. because most of my deaths in like eggwars are caused by hackers. i try to get a 2.0 KDR as rusher. i would probebly already achieved this without hackers.

I don't agree, because deaths are also just stats, and I think they belong to our stats menu.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Of course it would be nice if we could prevent your stats getting worse due to cheaters however, this basically is an impossible task. Even if it were possible, it would take a lot of time, which I would personally prefer to see being spend on other projects.

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
This seems pretty unnecessary in my opinion. It is just some simple statistics and the big majority of the Cubecraft players are playing legit.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Of course it would be nice if we could prevent your stats getting worse due to cheaters however, this basically is an impossible task. Even if it were possible, it would take a lot of time, which I would personally prefer to see being spend on other projects.
mayby only hold the killed person for every person from every log in untill every logg out. so the data base wouldn't get to big?
i dont think this is harder then putting down an update. the problem with updating is thinking about something new.

this probebly also the reason behind the suggestion at the forums

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
It isn't possible to delete death stats that were made by hackers how can a stats system know which kill was made by a regular player and a cheater.

And as said above it are also deaths.
It will also take a lot of time to create this as iLoveYouu said.
how do u know it impossible to delete stats? it really shouldnt be all that hard. if it can with 1 player you can make an automatic system behind it.

yeah it are also deaths... butt really unfair against with people with 6 blocks reach, B-hop, anti kb, out of cage hacks (idk name) and fly

like i said develepors can decide if this is an possibility... mods also dont know everything.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
how do u know it impossible to delete stats? it really shouldnt be all that hard. if it can with 1 player you can make an automatic system behind it.
Who said the guy was actually a hacker?
How is the server going to know how many times you died to hacks?
What if the hacker only killed you once with hacks, and legit for a few more chance?

There's a lot of problems I could see with automating this, and I really don't even see a direct purpose for this to be honest. I don't really think there are many hackers anymore to begin with, as Sentinel has banned almost every single one I've run into. I'd be lucky to see a hacker once every week.

Reactions: SpringWarz

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Who said the guy was actually a hacker?
How is the server going to know how many times you died to hacks?
What if the hacker only killed you once with hacks, and legit for a few more chance?

There's a lot of problems I could see with automating this, and I really don't even see a direct purpose for this to be honest. I don't really think there are many hackers anymore to begin with, as Sentinel has banned almost every single one I've run into. I'd be lucky to see a hacker once every week.
1 how does server knows he hacks? he gets banned... otherwise its either way bad luck.

2. many times? you just do 1+1+1+1+1......

3.if someone uses a client he is almost always using some hacks. and the people he killed gets restet everytime he relogs. unless he got kicked

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
1 how does server knows he hacks? he gets banned... otherwise its either way bad luck.

2. many times? you just do 1+1+1+1+1......
Not exactly what I had in mind with point 1: I was referring to you possibly not even being correct with your accusations considering I haven't seen many hackers myself at all.
Second point would have to be traced back into logs, which could be pretty resource intensive considering thousands of hackers get banned daily. This could impact the server performance since it would have to trace back to every single kill the hacker has gotten from everybody.

3.if someone uses a client he is almost always using some hacks. and the people he killed gets restet everytime he relogs. unless he got kicked
Toggling is pretty common from the hackers that I do see. Those are the ones I end up reporting as Sentinel might deem them as a false positive, although I'm sure they're not.
It's definitely not insane for someone to have a client and not obviously use it in every fight they get.

Reactions: SpringWarz

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Not exactly what I had in mind with point 1: I was referring to you possibly not even being correct with your accusations considering I haven't seen many hackers myself at all.
Second point would have to be traced back into logs, which could be pretty resource intensive considering thousands of hackers get banned daily. This could impact the server performance since it would have to trace back to every single kill the hacker has gotten from everybody.

Toggling is pretty common from the hackers that I do see. Those are the ones I end up reporting as Sentinel might deem them as a false positive, although I'm sure they're not.
It's definitely not insane for someone to have a client and not obviously use it in every fight they get.

well am playing on 1.8.. and there has probebly recently been a big client update and there are now a lot of hackers.

you dont have to track back into logs... because everytime someone logs out the data gets reset so it doesn't take a lot of memory. also this way if the account got cracked a lot of non-hacked deaths will get deletet.

yes toggling is pretty comon with killaura and scaffhold an stuff.

butt not with critical and antiKB. there are hacks that dont get toggled.. so at that point there was probebly a unfair advantage.

and please dont post things were youself already know the answer of. ty

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Here's my percentage of deaths:
40% Outgeared / Outnumbered
25% Gapple chugging
15% Opponent is better at PvP
10% Stupid Deaths (Walking in Void, Lag, Quad Bowspam, etc)
5% Mid Camping
4.5% Sneak Attacks
<0.5% Other Causes

So probably about 0.1% of my deaths are actually hackers, mainly because most can be killed on 1.9 (and even more easily on 1.12)

Reactions: Deeds

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I somewhat like the idea, but pretty much impossible.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
Such a thing would Be nice but hackers are sparse and it would be next to impossible to determine if there is foul play at hand in a match.

A

A pigeon

I voted “yes” thinking it was about removing hacker stats. Your suggestion is pretty much impossible though.

Ik it wont help , but we shoukd probably delete hackers’ statistics

Reactions: Deeds

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Not that, but rather not worth their time perfecting it. It's likely a pretty complex project with little to no impact on people's experience, and the system itself can take lots of resources.
this means there is 1 exeption...
the others still agree butt think it is not possible. also there need to be small fixes not only big updates

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom