Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Players Like MEMBM on the Eggwars Teams of 4's Leaderboards are blatant Double Clickers/Drag Clickers.

Currently MEMB is 13,000 wins ahead of second, and he has put a lot of hours in eggwars YES. But he has been cheating for all of those wins, as an Eggwars Duo's player I have fought him many times, and the kid clicks too fast to be legit. And the amount of blocks he places does not sound consistent like my 16cps Jitter click, they place in more of "rounds" and I can easily tell that they are double clicks.

I am getting clips to try to get him banned, but as a leaderbaords player his stats should be reset for cheating.

OR ATLEAST HE SHOULD BE NOTIFIED ABOUT THIS TO STOP CHEATING

Sentinel Bans do not apply
Only Player reported or Staff witnessed should be cause of the resetting of stats, additional to that if the player does not appeal within the 30days(non sentinel) the stats should be reset, or if the appeal is denied. Stats should not be reset instantly on ban

Last edited:

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
If a player is blatantly cheating with clear evidence then I can agree with this. However, if it’s a sentinel ban with no evidence to say they were cheating I disagree because people often get false banned. I think it depends on the circumstances.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
If a player is blatantly cheating with clear evidence then I can agree with this. However, if it’s a sentinel ban with no evidence to say they were cheating I disagree because people often get false banned. I think it depends on the circumstances.
But thats not whats this suggestion is about... This suggestion is about banning MEMBM

Reactions: Reesle

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
But thats not whats this suggestion is about... This suggestion is about banning MEMBM
The suggestion says “reset leaderboarders stats for cheating” and mentions players “like MEMBM”, not just that player specifically.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Agreed, sentinel bans should not apply for this. And stats should only be reset on full determination and evidence of them cheating
It's about resetting stats for players not MEMBM, not specific to MEMBM, he is just the example
The suggestion says “reset leaderboarders stats for cheating” and mentions players “like MEMBM”, not just that player specifically.
^

Added further clarification at the bottom of suggestion

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
As indicated under rule 1.2:
Players caught using illegal clients/mods may have their stats wiped.
In practise this comes to down to being perm banned for cheating (or a Network ban), by a member of the moderation team or sentinel. A stats wipe has to be requested in staff help, and will then be reviewed by Capitan. I.e. are we sure the ban is correct, if so: the stats will be wiped.

In some special cases a stats wipe can be applied after the first offence. But I'm not sure when this is. I doubt it would be applicable for a ban regarding clicking methods.

Reactions: Amazinq

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
In some special cases a stats wipe can be applied after the first offence. But I'm not sure when this is. I doubt it would be applicable for a ban regarding clicking methods.
Double clicking is basically the same as using a macro.

It requires a certain mouse and you have to specifically change your hardware/software to gain the advantage

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Agreed, sentinel bans should not apply for this. And stats should only be reset on full determination and evidence of them cheating

It's about resetting stats for players not MEMBM, not specific to MEMBM, he is just the example

^

Added further clarification at the bottom of suggestion
oh ok sorry i misunderstood the suggestion

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom