Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I personally have always wanted to know my ranking on the leaderboards for various gamemodes on CubeCraft, but the only way to know your ranking right now is by being in the top 50 and checking the public leaderboard for yourself.

It's pretty hard to get in the top 50 for any gamemode, making it very hard to know your leaderboard ranking as well. This is why I'm suggesting showing leaderboard rankings in stats!

Example: Say I have 100 wins in Eggwars. If I go into stats >> eggwars >> eggwars solos, I will see both my normal stats (wins, kills, deaths, etc) and my Eggwars Solo leaderboard ranking, which might be #2000 or so

This would be a great simple feature that CubeCraft could add that would really improve the leaderboards and stats

Comment any feedback or suggestions down below

Hi, I'm Hoppy

Bedrock IGN: HoppyFrog28
Lvl: 56
VIP Lvl: 11

human being

Jan 23, 2022
i agree it's kind of unfair that only the top 50 people know what their ranking is

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I would be really sad if this would get added. Isn't the thing with leaderboards to get high on them and know your ranking? Now that you'll know your ranking leaderboards will lose their sense imo. I think it so cool being top 50 in something and seeing your name on the leaderboard. Now everyone is gonna know their ranking and which place people have. People won't set goals for getting leaderboards. Now people could say "Hey I'm top 100 in everything" which will basicly mean the leaderboard isn't top 50 it's top 100 or top 200. Strongly disagree with this.

Reactions: IPadSweat

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would be really sad if this would get added. Isn't the thing with leaderboards to get high on them and know your ranking? Now that you'll know your ranking leaderboards will lose their sense imo. I think it so cool being top 50 in something and seeing your name on the leaderboard. Now everyone is gonna know their ranking and which place people have. People won't set goals for getting leaderboards. Now people could say "Hey I'm top 100 in everything" which will basicly mean the leaderboard isn't top 50 it's top 100 or top 200. Strongly disagree with this.
I disagree, and think adding this feature would actually incentivize new players to grind to lower their leaderboard position. The majority of leaderboards these days require you to spend days of time playing just to make it into the top 50, which many players are hesitant to dedicate to. If you can see your current position, you will see yourself getting closer and closer to making it to the goal of top 50, which allows these players to track their progress instead of recieving no feedback for playing the game this much. Furthermore, players could now also compete with their friends to have the lowest leaderboard position, even if they aren’t in the top 50.

• Disagree
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
I disagree, and think adding this feature would actually incentivize new players to grind to lower their leaderboard position. The majority of leaderboards these days require you to spend days of time playing just to make it into the top 50, which many players are hesitant to dedicate to. If you can see your current position, you will see yourself getting closer and closer to making it to the goal of top 50, which allows these players to track their progress instead of recieving no feedback for playing the game this much. Furthermore, players could now also compete with their friends to have the lowest leaderboard position, even if they aren’t in the top 50.
Yeah, people spent days getting on leaderboards just for people to see their ranking and be on it while now everyone is going to be able to know their ranking. By the things you said I can easily say you aren't on a leaderboard.

Reactions: IPadSweat

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah, people spent days getting on leaderboards just for people to see their ranking and be on it while now everyone is going to be able to know their ranking. By the things you said I can easily say you aren't on a leaderboard.
#5 on lucky island solos, and still the fastest growing lucky island solos player in the top 12. I am on this leaderboard not because I take pride in being on a leaderboard, but because I am passionate for the game itself.

Attachments

• IMG_0171.png
    IMG_0171.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0170.png
    IMG_0170.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 56

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
#5 on lucky island solos, and still the fastest growing lucky island solos player in the top 12. I am on this leaderboard not because I take pride in being on a leaderboard, but because I am passionate for the game itself.
Then why do you want to give the leaderboard feeling to everyone else that have only like 15 wins? Isn't it so epic that you are on a leaderboard?

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
And tbh I'm impressed. Nice! Top 5 on a leaderboard is really hard. I had this feeling that I want to grind lucky solos for a while but I don't know the strats and stuff. But yeah well done on getting top 5!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Then why do you want to give the leaderboard feeling to everyone else that have only like 15 wins? Isn't it so epic that you are on a leaderboard?
As I stated earlier, I earned this position because of the passion I have for the game itself, not for the pride I have in being on a leaderboard. I also feel that anyone below the top 50 players will not feel like they are one of the top players, as they are unlikely to ever receive any recognition or respect for making their achievement. As I listed above, I believe showing players their rank would show their progress of eventually making it on the top 50 leaderboard, which could attract new players and make these leaderboards more competitive. I also think it would be cool to compare your leaderboard position with your friends, even if none of you are in the top 50. To answer your other comment, if you feel like grinding lucky island solos, you can feel free to PM me and I would be happy to answer any of your questions or provide tips about the game.

Reactions: WorriedSkate940

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
As I stated earlier, I earned this position because of the passion I have for the game itself, not for the pride I have in being on a leaderboard. I also feel that anyone below the top 50 players will not feel like they are one of the top players, as they are unlikely to ever receive any recognition or respect for making their achievement. As I listed above, I believe showing players their rank would show their progress of eventually making it on the top 50 leaderboard, which could attract new players and make these leaderboards more competitive. I also think it would be cool to compare your leaderboard position with your friends, even if none of you are in the top 50. To answer your other comment, if you feel like grinding lucky island solos, you can feel free to PM me and I would be happy to answer any of your questions or provide tips about the game.
I agree. The top 50 is definitely a big jump from top 100 because your actually on the public leaderboards that everyone can see at any time

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree with this. I don't think it a problem them knowing their own ranking because it not as public or well shown off as the leaderboard (if that make sense) with the leaderboard everyone can see it easily by accessing stats of the game mode. If they add this the people who aren't on the leaderboard still won't have that as only they and the person above and below them would be able too see their placement. The only way people will know that they are top 100 is by them actively telling people or by some fluke that one person accidentally misclicks and checks their stats. So the leaderboard player still keep that proud feeling of top 50 while other people get a nice new feature

Reactions: pekd

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
I disagree with this. I don't think it a problem them knowing their own ranking because it not as public or well shown off as the leaderboard (if that make sense) with the leaderboard everyone can see it easily by accessing stats of the game mode. If they add this the people who aren't on the leaderboard still won't have that as only they and the person above and below them would be able too see their placement. The only way people will know that they are top 100 is by them actively telling people or by some fluke that one person accidentally misclicks and checks their stats. So the leaderboard player still keep that proud feeling of top 50 while other people get a nice new feature
My thoughts exactly

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
People most likely wont receive the feeling that you're talking about unless they are on the public leaderboards, even if this feature is added

rikku2008

Sep 16, 2022
Hokkaido, Japan
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally have always wanted to know my ranking on the leaderboards for various gamemodes on CubeCraft, but the only way to know your ranking right now is by being in the top 50 and checking the public leaderboard for yourself.

It's pretty hard to get in the top 50 for any gamemode, making it very hard to know your leaderboard ranking as well. This is why I'm suggesting showing leaderboard rankings in stats!

Example: Say I have 100 wins in Eggwars. If I go into stats >> eggwars >> eggwars solos, I will see both my normal stats (wins, kills, deaths, etc) and my Eggwars Solo leaderboard ranking, which might be #2000 or so

This would be a great simple feature that CubeCraft could add that would really improve the leaderboards and stats

Hi, I'm Hoppy

I think it's a good because Knowing your ranking allows you to compete with friends and see how much you have been fighting

nexnc

Mar 15, 2023

Hi, I'm Hoppy

I want that feature for skywars personally

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Top Bottom