Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on SkyWars, try to stay on topic!

repsay4

May 28, 2017
I few days ago I reported a player called "BurritoDoggo" who was eventually banned succesfully. Hower, this player keeps on returning, one time under the new name "BurritoDance" and now as "Lactarto" (see screenshot). In the game regarding the screenshot he also used hacks (fly, kill aura).

1685999035199.png

Can there anything be done about this?

WorriedSkate940

Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
I few days ago I reported a player called "BurritoDoggo" who was eventually banned succesfully. Hower, this player keeps on returning, one time under the new name "BurritoDance" and now as "Lactarto" (see screenshot). In the game regarding the screenshot he also used hacks (fly, kill aura).

View attachment 221192

Can there anything be done about this?
Report him again I guess

human being

Jan 23, 2022
evading a ban is against the rules and he should be banned on all of his accounts

D

Deleted member 511644

Unfortunately, we do have an issue with more players using Illegal modifications, or bypassing their punishment(s). We are trying our best to punish these rulebreakers as much as possible, but you can always help us by caching them, you can report them ingame with the "/sr" command, or via the forums/reports website, depending on the platform you play on.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom