Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
before you say "people can just record and report the player" this isnt about that this is if you encounter a hack this should help you counter the hacker of course depending on the situation it wont always work as nothing is perfect but it helps heavily

This was inspired by the amount of people complaining about how many hackers there are
Also if your still mad about it think of the amount of hackers as combat training tools for the best type of pvpers

How to combat them

Every hack has a weakness of some sort and all of them are weak to the void so lets look at a few

Antiknockback -weak to melee
This one can be annoying but its actually does more harm then it helps
AKB as it often is called causes you to take no knockback whatsoever, however it has one major weakness and thats melee attacks,
An example would be if your chasing someone down with akb your always within hitting range so you can swing and kill them quite easily and sword swings are much more damaging than bow shots

Bunnyhop and Speed - weak to single lane areas/tight areas

Many are probably familiar with these two as bunnyhop has become popular over the course of the year
Bunnyhop is autojumping combined with speed, gradually speeding up to a limit the farther you go this is practically unhittable if your being strafed
The weakness is tight or single lane areas such as in eggwars a single block lane to mid or in blockwars the tight inner area where the flag is, for single lane bridges, try to aim ahead of the player where it looks like he will be when the arrow gets there this is called "leading" if you dont have a bow you can always try to suicide attack or if its op eggwars eff 8 spleef him

Flight - weak to many issues

This can be hard to combat but can be also very easy

Eggwars is the only game this is truly effective in, but theres still issues

1. In eggwars If you put obby around the egg fast enough, and he flys over it was pretty much for nothing, most fly hackers try to cheese eggs very early on and if theres obsidian they cant do anything or if it's normal mode and he has to break layers flight really dosent do anything helpful other than ignore your bridge defense

2. Enclosed areas is the second weakness an example is in blockwars, they can fly to your flags defenses all they want to but they still have to mine the flag and its very easy for anyone to get anywhere so its not really helpful

3. The server itself seems to be combatting flight, despite no apparent anticheat flying seems to be broken anyway with players dying for no reason while flying/attempting to fly or constant lagback everytime they attempt to fly

Forcefield/Criticals/Standard Reach - weak to ranged attacks

These three can be troublesome indeed
Forcefield creates an imaginary bubble around you that attacks anyone that comes within range of it regardless which way your facing and is often paired with KillAura
Criticals is simply critting people every swing without having to jump
Reach increases your hit distance

All of these are weak to range attacks so try to keep your distance and bow spam (power bow recommended) if possible or hit the player off the map (punch bow, fist, and tools)

KillAura -weak to ranged attacks and multiple attacks

Kill aura can be deadly especially since 1.9 came out some have turned up the hit speed for insane knockback
But just like Forcefield, reach, and crits, its weak to range attacks, but its also weak to multi attacks such as 2v1s or 3v1s, to deal with it this way have someone tank the damage while you attack from behind, in most cases killaura cant hit more than one person at a time especially if one of them is attacking from behind

Tracers- weak to the map

What tracers do is track players and tell you where they are, however some players, hackers or not, arent bright, this is where camping has the advantage, it wont work everytime, but you can camp a certain spot and when they go to attack most of the time they will run right to you and you can shoot them off

And a bonus for future updates

ESP and Xray- Weak to certain blocks (Factions and UHC)

Both of these hacks allow you to see items you wouldnt otherwise be easily be able to see especially if what your looking for is underground

Ive seen this happen on previous seasons of TheCampingRushers (Brayden's) faction series Both of these hacks are weak to droppers and dispensers as for some reason hack clients STILL dont seem to pick up on either of these blocks so if you want to store gear in an unclaimed area, use these blocks, sure they have lower storage capacities but they cant be easily scanned and detected

Hacking - weak to itself
Yes you can fight fire with fire,
No im not promoting you should use hacks to combat hacking,
some say a weapons biggest weakness is its own strongest attack, if there are other hackers in the game try to get them to fight the other hacker this helps even the playing field

Its 2nd weakness is the client, if they dont have a good client the hacks arent very powerful and you can usually blow it off with no issues

Its 3rd weakness can be the operator, they say give two men a gun and the one that dosent know how to use it is more dangerous (essentially "collateral damage") not in this case, it dosent matter how good your hacking client is, if you dont know how to use them, they are virtually useless

TpAura - weak to anti cheats Inaccuracy and infinite respawns

Also known as infinite reach this ones not to popular, you dont really need to worry about this one as it defeats itself

its weaknesses are inaccurancy anticheats and infinite respawns

This hack cannot hit fast moving targets, Because of this its side weakness is inaccuracy
Anticheats can combat this very well and games that have infinite respawns like eggwars and blockwars its useless pretty much
Be careful it may have low accuracy against fast people but it can hit multiple people at the same time
Example: with this hack in micro battles on mineplex you can kill everyone at the same time within 7 seconds

Surprisingly enough even the no good rotten excuse nocheat+ will even pick up on it

Hope this helps! Ill post again when i find more hacks you can exploit a weakness of

Last edited:

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Not always the case for the special reach. Infinite reach comes with no weaknesses unless it fails to work 100% of the time.
Ive heard that to rarely ever work correctly its the principle of "heavy power but has a low chance to actually hit" and this is "standard reach" im speaking of in the guide above not infinite reach but i guess its rare like zoot as i never see it, in any case i hope this at least helps you in the future

Ive also seen it in a youtube video and apparently it has a very low field of attack as you can break eggs and not hit any players or break any blocks at the same time

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Ive heard that to rarely ever work correctly its the principle of "heavy power but has a low chance to actually hit" and this is "standard reach" im speaking of in the guide above not infinite reach but i guess its rare like zoot as i never see it, in any case i hope this at least helps you in the future

Ive also seen it in a youtube video and apparently it has a very low field of attack as you can break eggs and not hit any players or break any blocks at the same time
If they bypass the anticheat, then the infinite reach will work. That hack is the deadliest since people will die in a matter of seconds right off the bat. That means the hacker will win games in just under a minute, giving him fast, easy wins and kills.

The good (or the bad) news is that it applies only to 1.8. I'm not sure if it does for 1.9+ (need someone to confirm this), but if it does, then that means all the games become unplayable the minute an infinite reach hacker joins one.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If they bypass the anticheat, then the infinite reach will work. That hack is the deadliest since people will die in a matter of seconds right off the bat. That means the hacker will win games in just under a minute, giving him fast, easy wins and kills.

The good (or the bad) news is that it applies only to 1.8. I'm not sure if it does for 1.9+ (need someone to confirm this), but if it does, then that means all the games become unplayable the minute an infinite reach hacker joins one.
Because cubecraft has nocheat+ in place and the new one in public beta testing it wont work, unless of course theres a custom bypass like theres a gwenn bypass for mineplex, until cubecraft fully releases theres it most likley wont work here

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
The list seems pretty good, but there's one issue with the fly thingy. There, as you may have heard, a fly glitch where they can apparently fly to all the eggs without lagging back.

Also, you stated how we could protect our eggs with obby. Although that is true, most fly hackers go in immediately, usually with a pickaxe or nothing at all.

By the time they destroy 5 eggs, you probably only have around 1-2 pieces of obby unless you're in op in which you have about 4-5 pieces of obby and even then in op, if you're the hacker's first target there's no way your egg is going to survive.

Great list, but I really doubt there's any weakness to fly. However if you do manage to obby your egg, yes they will have a hard time breaking it.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Because cubecraft has nocheat+ in place and the new one in public beta testing it wont work, unless theres a custom bypass like theres a gwenn bypass for mineplex, until cubecraft fully releases theres it most likley wot work here
According to hacker developers, it does work. I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to post examples here because it'll "promote hacks," so I'll PM you examples.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
The list seems pretty good, but there's one issue with the fly thingy. There, as you may have heard, a fly glitch where they can apparently fly to all the eggs without lagging back.

Also, you stated how we could protect our eggs with obby. Although that is true, most fly hackers go in immediately, usually with a pickaxe or nothing at all.

By the time they destroy 5 eggs, you probably only have around 1-2 pieces of obby unless you're in op in which you have about 4-5 pieces of obby and even then in op, if you're the hacker's first target there's no way your egg is going to survive.

Great list, but I really doubt there's any weakness to fly. However if you do manage to obby your egg, yes they will have a hard time breaking it.
i never said exploiting these weakness were easy ;) but most fly hackers i run into rush mid for diamonds not other islands

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
According to hacker developers, it does work. I'm not sure if it's a good idea for me to post examples here because it'll "promote hacks," so I'll PM you examples.
Just because it says it does, dosent mean it will xturtle actually failed at that on mineplex because gwenn kept catching him

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
i never said exploiting these weakness were easy ;) but most fly hackers i run into rush mid for diamonds not other islands

I've encountered around 3 hackers, they all just went for islands first because then their opponents wouldn't be revived by the egg. But hey, if they go to mid then it works.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've encountered around 3 hackers, they all just went for islands first because then their opponents wouldn't be revived by the egg. But hey, if they go to mid then it works.
Even still fly hacking isnt the biggest deal if you have hackers or pro pvpers on your team losing you egg dosent really do anything, also rarely do i run into a fly hacker thats sucessful at flying

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
Even still fly hacking isnt the biggest deal if you have hackers or pro pvpers on your team losing you egg dosent really do anything

Sorry I said that for solo not teams xD

Anyways for teams it's a bit different but if you accidentally fall off the edge or get knocked off by someone, it's all over =/ Anyways that is kinda true, but who knows what other hacks the fly hacker has?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
If your entire team can survive, yes. The egg gives you some room for error though if you can rebuild, but usually it's GG if you die with all your stuff and the enemy is pushing towards you.
Indeed its powerful but its not invincible as said above hacking is its own worst enemy but still this guide should help with the others

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Sorry I said that for solo not teams xD

Anyways for teams it's a bit different but if you accidentally fall off the edge or get knocked off by someone, it's all over =/ Anyways that is kinda true, but who knows what other hacks the fly hacker has?
Every single one, its not WHAT he has its WHICH he chooses to use, and generally its all the same i made this list so all of you can hopefully learn some combat tactics so hacking is not as devastating :) and the bonus tip will help later when uhc and factions arrive

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Indeed its powerful but its not invincible as said above hacking is its own worst enemy
Whoever has the better client will win. Most hackers also lack natural skill since they'll naturally rely on hacks to win -- you will rarely find a hacker using the bow, FnS/lava, and other secondaries properly. In case their hacks don't work correctly, they'll fall since they're forced to manually attack.

Good news: There's an "exploit" in SG you can abuse that tricks hackers. I've talked to a mod regarding it and he said it's perfectly fine to use since the "exploit" is designed against hackers.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Whoever has the better client will win. Most hackers also lack natural skill since they'll naturally rely on hacks to win -- you will rarely find a hacker using the bow, FnS/lava, and other secondaries properly. In case their hacks don't work correctly, they'll fall since they're forced to manually attack.

Good news: There's an exploit in SG you can abuse that tricks hackers. I've talked to a mod regarding it and he said it's perfectly fine to use since the "exploit" is designed against hackers.
well maybe you can make another post about it, i dont play survival games so its not helpful to me :)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
well maybe you can make another post about it, i dont play survival games so its not helpful to me :)
Not sure now because I have not been playing minigames here for 2 months! I don't know if the bodies have been removed from SG, but if they are, then that means you cannot trick killaura anymore.

I've used that trick several times against formidable hackers, and it saved my life. Where I'd normally die against a crit hacker, I was able to get rid of the hacker by making sure the body was closer to the hacker at all times.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Not sure now because I have not been playing minigames here for 2 months! I don't know if the bodies have been removed from SG, but if they are, then that means you cannot trick killaura anymore.
Killaura can be easily defeated by bow attacks or attacking from behind while another person attacks from the front, kill aura cant hit more than 1 at a time normally and only hits in a 90 degree radius

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom