Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Killaura can be easily defeated by bow attacks or attacking from behind while another person attacks from the front, kill aura cant hit more than 1 at a time normally and only hits in a 90 degree radius
Depends on settings. An obvious kill aura can hit all around the player (360 degrees). Multi-aura as I've shown to you in the examples can hit many players at once.

What if the player doesn't have a bow though?

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Depends on settings. An obvious kill aura can hit all around the player (360 degrees). Multi-aura as I've shown to you in the examples can hit many players at once.

What if the player doesn't have a bow though?
Kill aura can be weak to large teams, the multi aura that kills everyone in 360 degree fashion is forcefield which is often used in joint with KA
If there is no bow try to get a few players together and charge all together

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Kill aura can be weak to large teams, the multi aura that kills everyone in 360 degree fashion is forcefield which is often used in joint with KA
I've used Wurst before on 2b2t and on singleplayer; don't worry, I've never hacked on other servers. I've tested all of the common hacks (flight, KA, etc.). Kill aura and multi aura are both "aura" hacks but multi aura is a variation of kill aura. Force-field is another name of multi aura as you stated.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth

If you use forcefield or multiaura and hit around 4 players at once the anticheat will actually kick you from the server.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I've used Wurst before on 2b2t and on singleplayer; don't worry, I've never hacked on other servers. I've tested all of the common hacks (flight, KA, etc.). Kill aura and multi aura are both "aura" hacks but multi aura is a variation of kill aura. Force-field is another name of multi aura as you stated.
In any case as i have said the guide should help, and i said they wont always work but alot of them do work :)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
D

Deleted member 169486

X-ray texture packs will pick up on droppers and dispenses.

Note: I only know this from testing stuff out.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Good guide and all, but a real man knows, the way to kill hackers is ALWAYS using TNT and Anvils, no matter the situation.

The weak point of the hacker is being a hacker.
if you, by your own, in your mom's basement, decide to use unfair mods on a block-game, there's a chance you might have mental incapabilities, which can be exploited tactically.

Hackers don't expect to find traps or to get squashed by anvils. They just expect to move around, and let the client do its thing. Thus, use traps and anvils. eZ pZ.

-Pingie

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Good guide and all, but a real man knows, the way to kill hackers is ALWAYS using TNT and Anvils, no matter the situation.

The weak point of the hacker is being a hacker.
if you, by your own, in your mom's basement, decide to use unfair mods on a block-game, there's a chance you might have mental incapabilities, which can be exploited tactically.

Hackers don't expect to find traps or to get squashed by anvils. They just expect to move around, and let the client do its thing. Thus, use traps and anvils. eZ pZ.

-Pingie
There's no anvils though :( I'm sad now. @Ping Ether add anivils plez

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom