Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello welcome to the Cubecraft Community Iceberg.

Last week we took submissions from tier one of the Iceberg here

Now here the completed tier one of the iceberg
8mednd.jpg
apologizes if the writing small, it was hard fitting it in tier one. Download it if you can't read it.

Alright now I will put an explanation for each fact here

Server IP submitted by @Desiderata: Cubecraft Java IP is play.cubecraft.net. while the bedrock IP and port is play.cubecraft.net and 19132

Eggwars is the most popular gamemode was submitted by @Dualninja: This one is kinda obvious tbh, I don't know how to explain this If the title doesn't tell you.

Seasonal events was submitted by @Mintypie231: this refers to how both lobby and games change with the time of year (the individual seasonal lobbies and games like the winter games will be included in the lower tiers)

Each game has it own lobby was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: they are referring to how on the bedrock version of the game, when you click onto a game mode it will take you to a lobby dedicated to that game mode that each has it parkour and stuff. Current Java doesn't have this anymore as it was removed. However in this thread cubecraft said that if it got 8k concurrent players per day then they'll should be able to bring them back. This was made in 2020 however so it is possible that the situation has changed.

Ranked voting was submitted by @Dualninja: this is referring to how when you get a rank you can vote on the map, time of day, the loot found in chest (Like op loot or normal) in other gamemodes like Minerware you can vote for different games

Cubecraft logo was submitted by @Basketman: everyone knows the classic blue cube logo but did you know that this Logo is actually new and only four years old? You can find the thread showing it change here you can also see the old logo
images (2).png

Party was actually submitted by me: This refers to the fact that you can create parties with other players to be put on the same team as them and to chat privately in the game. You can also use this to 1v1 people on battle arena.

Player count was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: this refers to how you can see both the player count of the server and the Spefic gamemodes. Of course the more popular the game mode the more people that in it.

Cubecraft exist on both bedrock and java this was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: this is self explanatory.

"Tweet us" signs was submitted by @legendaryfox977: these are signs place around the lobbies by cubecraft map creators. Some of these place are really hard to find or get to as they are in secret rooms or even the top of the map (like the old Skywars lobby) while others you have to complete parkour to do. Other times they can literally just be right next to spawn. These will normally give you the link to cubecraft Twitter or their TikTok. Just a wholesome entry tbh.

Alright with that done, I will do another thread for Tier 2 submissions rather later today or tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy this.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello welcome to the Cubecraft Community Iceberg.

Last week we took submissions from tier one of the Iceberg here

Now here the completed tier one of the iceberg
View attachment 229572apologizes if the writing small, it was hard fitting it in tier one. Download it if you can't read it.

Alright now I will put an explanation for each fact here

Server IP submitted by @Desiderata: Cubecraft Java IP is play.cubecraft.net. while the bedrock IP and port is play.cubecraft.net and 19132

Eggwars is the most popular gamemode was submitted by @Dualninja: This one is kinda obvious tbh, I don't know how to explain this If the title doesn't tell you.

Seasonal events was submitted by @Mintypie231: this refers to how both lobby and games change with the time of year (the individual seasonal lobbies and games like the winter games will be included in the lower tiers)

Each game has it own lobby was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: they are referring to how on the bedrock version of the game, when you click onto a game mode it will take you to a lobby dedicated to that game mode that each has it parkour and stuff. Current Java doesn't have this anymore as it was removed. However in this thread cubecraft said that if it got 8k concurrent players per day then they'll should be able to bring them back. This was made in 2020 however so it is possible that the situation has changed.

Ranked voting was submitted by @Dualninja: this is referring to how when you get a rank you can vote on the map, time of day, the loot found in chest (Like op loot or normal) in other gamemodes like Minerware you can vote for different games

Cubecraft logo was submitted by @Basketman: everyone knows the classic blue cube logo but did you know that this Logo is actually new and only four years old? You can find the thread showing it change here you can also see the old logo

Party was actually submitted by me: This refers to the fact that you can create parties with other players to be put on the same team as them and to chat privately in the game. You can also use this to 1v1 people on battle arena.

Player count was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: this refers to how you can see both the player count of the server and the Spefic gamemodes. Of course the more popular the game mode the more people that in it.

Cubecraft exist on both bedrock and java this was submitted by @CrystalLegend01: this is self explanatory.

"Tweet us" signs was submitted by @legendaryfox977: these are signs place around the lobbies by cubecraft map creators. Some of these place are really hard to find or get to as they are in secret rooms or even the top of the map (like the old Skywars lobby) while others you have to complete parkour to do. Other times they can literally just be right next to spawn. These will normally give you the link to cubecraft Twitter or their TikTok. Just a wholesome entry tbh.

Alright with that done, I will do another thread for Tier 2 submissions rather later today or tomorrow. Hope you all enjoy this.
Amazing!! keep the great work

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom