Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hoppyfrog28_

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 8.13.37 PM.png

This is a screenshot of the teaser for this year's Spring Event from the Public Update Board.

If you look at the bottom, you can see that there is a release date (April 1, 2024). CubeCraft hardly ever puts release dates on their update board, and I think that they should do it more instead of randomly surprising us with events. This will make the community more hype for updates because we'll know when they are coming out and we can be ready for when they do release.

While I don't think that CubeCraft should do this for every update / event that they put on the update board - as the suspense can be exciting sometimes - they should do it more.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
View attachment 229145
This is a screenshot of the teaser for this year's Spring Event from the Public Update Board.

If you look at the bottom, you can see that there is a release date (April 1, 2024). CubeCraft hardly ever puts release dates on their update board, and I think that they should do it more instead of randomly surprising us with events. This will make the community more hype for updates because we'll know when they are coming out and we can be ready for when they do release.

While I don't think that CubeCraft should do this for every update / event that they put on the update board - as the suspense can be exciting sometimes - they should do it more.
Yes they should do more data for the update

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom