Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

glo7776

Jan 7, 2024
Somewhere in the middle of the Baltic Sea
Pronouns
He/Him
I know this might sound like begging and honestly I dont like bundle baggers either but just listen to what I have to say. As you can see in my profile my birthday is in exactly a month and a day away and I would really like it if someone sent me a bundle(except the newest one released). Middle school has been difficult and Cubecraft is just kind of a get away for me. A place where I can hang out with friends through a screen and enter a whole new reality. The cubecraft team has been releasing awesome and intriguing packs lately and as you have kind of geussed my credit card is on its last cents. If you have any spare minecoins or would just want to do a nice deed then I would really appreciate it if someone gifted me a bundle(gamertag, glo7776 and if you will, say it in the comments.). Thats all I have to say. Thanks for your attention beautiful humans and have a lovely rest of your day, Glo7776.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Top Bottom