Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 15, 2023
Honestly hackers are the only people I'm toxic to, just because it's hilarious that I can beat a cheater on Nintendo Switch. But with everything else I agree. This is a big problem with duels and FFA, since everybody is so incredibly salty when they lose one round, so when they finally win one, they start being really toxic. I've had numerous occasions where the person I am dueling gets beaten 9 times, and on the 10th time, they finally win on half a heart, and then they start saying things in chat like "you're so trash" or "ez" which obviously is not only kinda cringe imo, it also proves your point. There aren't any good workarounds to this, so I usually just keep chat off since I don't really care to hear it. It is a good reminder though!

Fadelicious

Apr 9, 2020
Texas
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Its not hard to say gg after every game its not hard to be nice
We have to be 1 hand we all play for fun not to make jokes from other players !
Personally, I don't even say anything in chat even if someone is being rude for no reason. When I play Battle Arena and my enemy eliminates me, I don't say anything because I don't get mad over a game haha. It's just a game and if you don't want to be mad, just don't reply to them because all they want is attention xD

Inparsian

Mar 1, 2023
#BRINGBACK5v5s
But 1 xp isnt mich tho If you Play 250 Games then U have the xp from 1 eggwars win.but IT boost IT a Bit tho.keep Up the great Work(:have a goodnight or day.cya
it adds up, trust

Personally, I don't even say anything in chat even if someone is being rude for no reason. When I play Battle Arena and my enemy eliminates me, I don't say anything because I don't get mad over a game haha. It's just a game and if you don't want to be mad, just don't reply to them because all they want is attention xD
That is definitely an acceptable approach, haha. Most of the time the best response is no response at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fadelicious
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Top Bottom