Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 1, 2017
Any Place That Has Wifi
Does anyone remember the game "guitar hero" and "rockband"???? I was thinking maybe Cubecraft could work on this idea for MINECRAFT! The basic idea would be that you had 2 players in a lobby. They would be randomly assigned to drums or guitar. The goal would to get the best score by getting the most right notes.

Drums: The player who was assigned drums would have 4 noteblocks in a room with them, each with red, blue, green, and yellow wool above them. They would also have a block above them for the "thump" of the drum. In front would be a screen of the "song." The player would have to punch (or jump if thump) the correctly colored noteblock for a point.

Guitar: The player who was assigned guitar would have 4 pieces of string (all spread out in the inventory) and 4 blocks of wool (red, blue, green, and yellow). The four pieces of string would be labeled "Blue String", "Yellow String", "Red String", and "Green String." Clicking these would play your note (which would be in front of the player) and if played at the right time with the right color would award a point. If the screen showed a continued line of a color, the corresponding color of the wool should be clicked for 5 points (if held for the right amount of time)

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
We had this, it was called blockband but it turned out by far to be the worst game ever released here, it was JUST removed this week to make room for island games

F

Facelurite

Make a nee hub. Put a band in it with cool features .Thats all you're getting.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Does anyone remember the game "guitar hero" and "rockband"???? I was thinking maybe Cubecraft could work on this idea for MINECRAFT! The basic idea would be that you had 2 players in a lobby. They would be randomly assigned to drums or guitar. The goal would to get the best score by getting the most right notes.

Drums: The player who was assigned drums would have 4 noteblocks in a room with them, each with red, blue, green, and yellow wool above them. They would also have a block above them for the "thump" of the drum. In front would be a screen of the "song." The player would have to punch (or jump if thump) the correctly colored noteblock for a point.

Guitar: The player who was assigned guitar would have 4 pieces of string (all spread out in the inventory) and 4 blocks of wool (red, blue, green, and yellow). The four pieces of string would be labeled "Blue String", "Yellow String", "Red String", and "Green String." Clicking these would play your note (which would be in front of the player) and if played at the right time with the right color would award a point. If the screen showed a continued line of a color, the corresponding color of the wool should be clicked for 5 points (if held for the right amount of time)
Cool idea, but some what similar to block band

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

There was a similar gamemode previously on the server called Blockband; however, it was removed due to a lack of popularity. Personally, I didn't like the gamemode nor do I believe CubeCraft should have it added back, even as a different version like your suggestion. Admittedly, it's not a bad suggestion; although, I don't see it being very popular, making this not worth the amount of effort required to code.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
There was a similar gamemode previously on the server called Blockband; however, it was removed due to a lack of popularity. Personally, I didn't like the gamemode nor do I believe CubeCraft should have it added back, even as a different version like your suggestion. Admittedly, it's not a bad suggestion; although, I don't see it being very popular, making this not worth the amount of effort required to code.
Btw, what's going to happen with all the Blockband codes?

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Before Island Games -> *Some* People asking to remove/replace BlockBand/ Making *bad* jokes about it being the best game ever. (aka BB was a meme)
After Island Games -> *Some* People want BlockBand back

Btw, what's going to happen with all the Blockband codes?
I can do BlockBand 2.0 for you kappa do not pls

Reactions: Komodо
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom