Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Did this guide make you a NoHax_PVP_Pro_YT person!?

• YES THIS IS SO MLG OMG EZ GAME!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • NO IM STILL A NOOB AND I WILL STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER PLSSS

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello there, yes I'm talking to you! Do you always suck at SkyWars and want to become good! Do not look any further because this guide will definitly help you!

- How do you play SkyWars?
Well, I still have to figure that part out aswell. But whatever happens, you join a game and ask someone to team! Let your teammate do all the work, yet when it's a 1v1 knock him off and act like you are the most Hardcore PVP'er ever by saying 'EZ'! He will understand it was all his fault and that you are very good!

- How do I get a Team mate?
This is the hardest part for everybody that has no friends! Get to a SkyWars Lobby and Spam ''Wie Team NL?''. Multiple people that are friendless aswell want to join you, amazing isn't it? But this only works for Dutch people. So I came up with a Spanish/English tactis aswell! I call it the ''Fish tactic''. To proof you are worthy of teaming with them you must impress them, you do this by fishing because why not!? He will be impressed you survived that long by just fishing!

txEAHZV.png

- In what Map can I be like a NoHax_PVP_Pro_YT guy?
We here at Cubecraft spent 10 minutes to this guide with all of our hearth! We spent research playing 2 Maps and decided to just select some!

Magic: Are you not good in fighting? Go Camping in this Map! All players will enjoy your actions I promise! Camping is the most fun thing ever try it!
Glass: This map has a secret 3rd Hidden Chest! Somehow nobody sees the 3rd chest underneath the glass. But open it! More loot will make you win!
From here on our Team got lazy and we decided to only pick these 2 maps! Now go try them!!1

- What kit do I need to MLG-rekt people!?
Spiderman Kit of course! As soon™ as you wear this armour people will get scared! Nobody is brave enough to fight the almighty Spiderman! I also recommend placing Cobweb in yourself because then you are camouflaged!

Fishermen Kit: If you really want a Spanish/English team mate and want to take no risk, GET THIS AMAZING KIT. You are guearanteed to have a Fishing Rod!

- What gamemodes are there?
We currenty have: Basic, Normal and Overcamped!

Basic: You get quite weak armour and weapons, people recommend using the Iron Golem kit but I DO NOT! You get few to zero projectiles, pick the Chicken Kit!
Normal:This mode is all about luck in your chests. I recommend getting the Joker Kit! It gives you an Instant Damadge Potion! Nobody else will have this giving you an insane advantage!
Overcamped: This is the most loved gamemode of all time! Just either build bridges, because there is a very small chance the entire map camps and you get shot off, or go camping aswell! Everybody loves games that last very long and with bows that barely do damadge!

What else do I need to know?!
NOTHING! You have learned all secret tips/tricks to become a ProPVP'er in SkyWars! Now go playing and have fun!

sbL9ti3.png

Guide approved @Cheez ?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Now I know why i'm so bad at skywars. I'm just doing the wrong things!

Pls

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom