Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Extreme Cookie

Well-Known Member
Nov 27, 2014
210
71
103
25
This is a good bye thread as Im leaving the server, wish you all luck and prosperity.
 

X_EpicM_X

Well-Known Member
Jan 10, 2015
386
299
138
23
Sydney
GG ang people are right,is not the same Cubecraft.....People are Using Hacks!Skywars-Hacks,PVP-Hacks
Its not fair for people who want to play
And Goodbye Extreme Cookie.....Hipe you dont go to Mineplex xD
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom