Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Goodbyes are never easy, but they must happen eventually. Unfortunately the time has come for me to step down from my position at CubeCraft and move on to new things. From merging and seeing Chunk games reach new audiences to helping improve existing games, it has been an amazing adventure.

I could never hope to tag everyone who I've had the pleasure of getting to know during my time here, but know that you are an amazing community and I am very glad to have been a part of it these past 15 months. I'll still hang around the server, stream on it, and play games with you all so don't get ready to be completely rid of me just yet!

As always you're welcome to shoot me a PM here, on Discord or Twitter and I will gladly reply, I just won't be able to help you with server related issues anymore.

Thank you all for a wonderful time the past year and a bit, I'm excited to see where the team takes CubeCraft in the future.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom