Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaldung

Novice Member
Feb 1, 2017
Sweden
m.youtube.com
Goodbyes are never easy, but they must happen eventually. Unfortunately the time has come for me to step down from my position at CubeCraft and move on to new things. From merging and seeing Chunk games reach new audiences to helping improve existing games, it has been an amazing adventure.

I could never hope to tag everyone who I've had the pleasure of getting to know during my time here, but know that you are an amazing community and I am very glad to have been a part of it these past 15 months. I'll still hang around the server, stream on it, and play games with you all so don't get ready to be completely rid of me just yet!

As always you're welcome to shoot me a PM here, on Discord or Twitter and I will gladly reply, I just won't be able to help you with server related issues anymore.

Thank you all for a wonderful time the past year and a bit, I'm excited to see where the team takes CubeCraft in the future.

giphy.gif
Cya my TeaM8 <3333333 Ty for all help

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
The Netherlands
Goodbyes are never easy, but they must happen eventually. Unfortunately the time has come for me to step down from my position at CubeCraft and move on to new things. From merging and seeing Chunk games reach new audiences to helping improve existing games, it has been an amazing adventure.

I could never hope to tag everyone who I've had the pleasure of getting to know during my time here, but know that you are an amazing community and I am very glad to have been a part of it these past 15 months. I'll still hang around the server, stream on it, and play games with you all so don't get ready to be completely rid of me just yet!

As always you're welcome to shoot me a PM here, on Discord or Twitter and I will gladly reply, I just won't be able to help you with server related issues anymore.

Thank you all for a wonderful time the past year and a bit, I'm excited to see where the team takes CubeCraft in the future.

giphy.gif
hey mac, its me, miran remember? i loved it to battle with you but its sad to see u leave already :(, goodbye mac! hope your future will be epic! :)

nikejared214

Feb 12, 2017
What a guy, Mac I feel you . You do not even know who I am. I know what you call home and its TheChunk. I have been on this server for almost 4 years, and seen this server just over 2 years ago doing so well, but when I saw the change to CubeCraft it lost its roots. I miss the roots of the core games that made the chunk what it was , So many player and such a great community, If your reading this @Mac I just want to say "Its hard to forget TheChunk a server, that gave me so much to remember" At the end of the day life moves on... and I just want to thank you for the experience for others just like me will never get on any other mine craft server.

So long...

Sincerely- Jared

View attachment 130227

Reactions: Thefty
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom