Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
Bye Laser or Sean you were a very good friend one of first to make fun of me of cuss at me you just talked me when I wanted to talk you never said no not right now Poke you just started to talk shock really warmed my heart and I always loved to watch you build and even that If I asked to tpa you would say sure and not No Poke and for all the fun we had together even if you though I was an annoying little kid and I thank you for that thanks for being an Awesome friend and talking with me - Parker

Reactions: LaserDolphin77

Pokemon

Feb 4, 2014
North Dakota
www.cubecraftgames.net
Bye Laser or Sean you were a very good friend one of first to make fun of me of cuss at me you just talked me when I wanted to talk you never said no not right now Poke you just started to talk shock really warmed my heart and I always loved to watch you build and even that If I asked to tpa you would say sure and not No Poke and for all the fun we had together even if you though I was an annoying little kid and I thank you for that thanks for being an Awesome friend and talking with me - Parker
What I mean at the cussing part Laser you never cussed at me lots of people cussed at me and made fun of me you were one of the firsts not to

CameronMan1

Jun 22, 2014
Not discovered
Bye @LaserDolphin77 :( the first thing I did when I logged on CCG was go on creative and guess who I kept asking for help? Guess who gave me the answers to what to do on creative and alot of other things......You.....I remember seeing a red name on the screen haha. So i thought I would take everything I needed to know over to you. Thx for everything and And I will Really miss you from the server.

Terrarialover11

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2014
Crazy Land (I GOT THE COOKIES :D)
Muse then you ;-; I so sad even though I knew this was going to happen I am still sad :/ You were one of the first people I met on the server and were very kind unlike most people that didn't have the patients to bare with me in my noob days and I hope only the best for you and your future :) Good bai

WolfWhispers

Forum Expert
Nov 19, 2013
This almost made me cry.. We've known each other for a while, ever since I joined CCG. I wish we could've been better friends but the time spent with you was great and you always knew what the answers to my questions were. I loved going to creative and looking at your builds, you are very talented at that. I thank you for all the work and effort you've put into CCG, even with all the drama mixed in. I hate to see you go, but that day will come for all of us.
Thanks for just being a great guy, and good luck in the future. Bye ;)

Breezeblocks

Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2014
I'm going to miss you, mate. You cheered me up, all the time, and I was always happy to see your name pop up whenever I was playing. You have been a fantastic member of the community, and a fantastic friend. I am so grateful to have met you, a lovely guy who made me happy whenever I was in need. Good Luck in the future, Sean, you will certainly be remembered. :)

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Bye Laser, we were great friends before even Bromvahlok left, you helped me out when I didn't know things, and you inspired me to build (you and Bromvahlok). I will miss you and hope you can come back in the future. And finally, I just want to say... UllUll

HHyper

Dec 15, 2013
Crazy Land
I have a song...
laser dont goo!!!!!!!!!
laser dont goooo!!!!
we want ...
you to satay....
hereeeeee...
lahhhhhhh!1!!
laser!!!!!!!!
DOLPHINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!
dont.

go.

bye laser :(

Divvy1

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace
Thank you so much for the kind words. My turn. :)

Laser, you've helped me through many times throughout the just over a year that I've known you. I want to let you know that you have seriously, helped me through times in my life. You've been one of my favourite people on the server, and always will be. I will never forget you. It's sad to hear what happened to you in first grade. Though I'm glad you now belong in a place where you're respected, happy, and cheerful.
I wish you all the best for the future. Once again, thank you for what you've done for me.

Bai bai, Seanykins (hahahahahaha you will NEVER live that down! XD)

But seriously, we will never forget you, bye. :)

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
You're really leaving, Laser? When you came on skyblock, it just seemed so impossible you were leaving I thought it was a joke! Sorry for misunderstanding that.

Although I never really knew you, by what everyone else says, I agree you were a great admin and helped this server in many ways. I wish you luck in real life, Laser!

AtomicBirdAss

Oct 27, 2013
Why would you care?
Dear Sean,

Although we werent exactly what you'd call "best friends" in the beginning, when I got to know you, it turned out you're an amazing guy.
I am really going to miss you, you where on of the people I considered "the older nephew that I look up to" in the whole CCG family.
You where an amazing friend, builder, and staff member.
Good luck on whatever youre going to do next, and hey, try not to care about what other people think of you, know that there are friends (both online and IRL) that do like you, and think you're an amazing guy.
I hope, one day, to see you again on CCG.

Best of luck,
~Atomic

Ps. If you are ever visiting the Netherlands, shoot those 77 purple lasers in the air so we know Laser is in da house!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom