Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SoccerNinjaPro

Jun 3, 2014
Greece
It sucks to admit but I never really knew you... :/ But I always knew you were a great person and you helped the community by being staff, and I really wished I could've known you more. Your builds are amazing, (if you build like in real life, you would be a millionaire already XD) but gl and hf on your life, make good choices, have fun, but don't make stupid mistakes that cost your life, and ALWAYS never forget that god gave you your life for a reason, he also gave you a gift, and I hope you find your passion and never give up.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Since I've noticed that there were too many people to talk about in my list of my dearest friends, I'll share with you some more:

@PinkStr3ak, we started off as just friends, you made a really good impression on me, you were always kind and sweet, you never fell short of great. I remember when we would make each other feel better on those long nights that we wouldn't sleep, and it was so em of the greatest times I've had in a long time. I wish that I could've been there for you when you needed it these past few months, words just cannot express how sorry I am for what I've done.

@TheAdventurerMM, as a great friend of mine, I'll miss you more than most of the people here. I remember when we first met, you were making your builder application, and at a first glance I wasn't too intrigued. But as I looked closer I saw how much effort and detail you've put into your builds, and I also see how much effort you put into keeping your friends as a priority for you, which I can't thank you enough.

@sealgoesowowow, I still remember the first day I saw you, and I thought you looked like someone from my school. We've had a lot of good times together, and I wish that it didn't have to end here (hopefully it doesn't). Of all the people here, you've proven to be one of my greatest friends I've met, here and in real life.

Lastly, @Trickmaster. Your words of your own say it all. You can see that we do in fact have a good amount in common, and that you've proven to me that you are a good person to whomever you meet. I hope that you can use these skills in your future, and become very successful in whatever you do :)

Peat53

Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2014
bye laser! the community of CCG will surely miss you. you were friendly to the community and im hope that things go great for you. Have fun!

Reactions: LaserDolphin77

FLYING_PIANO66

Jan 30, 2014
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I still remember that day where I asked you if I could be mod xDDD...Anyways...life goes on...Have fun don't forget ...there is light at the end of the tunnel. Hope to see you ....if thats possible...Bei :D ;-;

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I'll try to keep it short, but Sean you were one of the best in the community, and that position will stay with you even after you departure from CCG. If I'm being completely honest, you were one of the best staff members out there, so professional and mature but also so nice to the Cubecraft community. As a friend, I'm glad to have shared all the memories and crazy things with you on the server. I'm glad that you've found your passion for soccer & by the sounds of it I'm sure you'll turn out to be a soccer prodigy in the near future. ;) You're such a genuine, kind, outgoing person & I'm sure that won't change at all. You've made such a great & positive impact on the server & community that will be last for a long time. Easily one of the realest & genuine people on the server. You have nothing but good intentions and I love how we can talk about pretty much anything. You aren't afraid to voice your opinion and I admire that. I'll always be there for you whenever it's needed, and no doubts about it if you need anything at all, I'm just a Skype/Forums message away. You'll be missed loads & I hope we keep in touch, good luck with everything :)

Wishing you nothing the best,

Cali
[ forever your Lure III ]

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I'll try to keep it short, but Sean you were one of the best in the community, and that position will stay with you even after you departure from CCG. If I'm being completely honest, you were one of the best staff members out there, so professional and mature but also so nice to the Cubecraft community. As a friend, I'm glad to have shared all the memories and crazy things with you on the server. I'm glad that you've found your passion for soccer & by the sounds of it I'm sure you'll turn out to be a soccer prodigy in the near future. ;) You're such a genuine, kind, outgoing person & I'm sure that won't change at all. You've made such a great & positive impact on the server & community that will be last for a long time. I'll always be there for you whenever it's needed, and no doubts about it if you need anything at all, I'm just a Skype/Forums message away. You'll be missed loads & I hope we keep in touch!

Wishing you nothing the best,

Cali
[ forever your Lure III ]
i cri evertiem good luck sean c:

john

Nov 24, 2013
Oi Sean, the background you shared about yourself seems very difficult, and honestly scary. However, despite that you persevered through. I do not know your whole story. Although, you are no normal kid. By watching you deliver wisdom, creativity, encouragment, friendliness, honesty, humor, and respect to others I watched you set an example for how others to act. Sean, I cannot tell you how many times I have followed your example.
Moreover, with whatever you plan on doing after MC remember to preserve your attributes you used as mod. As I grow up rarely do I find people with half of them.
I also encourage you to vist every once in awhile. Sometimes you may just need a break from life. This server will always be open for you to re-charg. Never forget that.
In addition, I want to remind you of how thankful I am for your service. Dude, you put countless hours on the forums and in game. If you would've spent that time working for Mcdonalds you would be a millionare. Even if you worked minimum wage. Although, with your character and decrement you made it possible for others including myself to enjoy our time here. Thank you!
As a person who recently made a message like this I can understand that I know how you might be feeling. This idea of leaving likely was dwelt on for awhile. Also, you probably became emotional because you feel that you are closing a door on your friends. This was a hard decision. I just want you to know that I support your choice to leave. As you said. Everyone needs to do it eventually, it is just a matter of when.

On a happier note I wish you the best of luck with life. If you want to get in touch sometime my skype is

Vequals5th

Take care :)

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Oh man, I hoped I would never see something like this thread for you Sean, but here it is, I'm sorry if there were moments I wasn't there for you, you were a great friend, I'll miss ya bud. Good luck with your life, yolo. I hope to see you arround sometimes ;)

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Sad to see yet another player/staffer quit (again), but hey its a game, so it comes and goes. At least the community is keeping up the mood (usually) of everyone, I suggest you keep your contacts, it likely won't backlash you to have some friends, even online, that know you well.

Every time I see someone leave, I ask myself what me and @rubik_cube_man are supposed to do, going on with this for years without stop. We're just here, perpetually.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Players will come and go, as you said, but what you're supposed to do is to see the way that they're leaving, and take it as a compliment. I haven't left because CCG is bad, or anything like that. The server that you and Rubik have is an amazing server, and I thank you for all of this. I just need to leave and focus on more important things, like school, sports, friends, and most importantly, my family. It seems like I've just disappeared to them, that I'm no longer part of the family anymore, and I want to change that entirely. And you're not here forever, but you'll have to find some players that you know you can trust into taking the server once you need to leave. Being an owner is hard, since you think you cannot leave, but you just need to find someone very trustworthy, and skillful enough to handle your position when you're gone. When you see someone leave, don't question yourself, decide on your own when the time is right for you. And if that isn't for another couple years, that's the decision that you'll make, and people will respect it.

Nat

Apr 20, 2014
Land of Enchantment
Aw Sean.. Really gonna miss seeing you around. :( I know we weren't really that close.. But I'll always be here if you need anything. Good luck in the future.. -Shuggah.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom