Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No, cubecraft java needs to be pushed further

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

[Deleted Member 14534]

Novice Member
Jan 2, 2021
Disclaimer: This is a goodbye message. I am not saying 1.8 should come back as it's the Cubecraft Team choice. Why do I have to keep posting negative things? I need something positive going on.

Right now, the date is October 24, 2020. The day I bought Java Edition. The only server I would play is Cubecraft 1.8. I got banned because I logged in and instantly logged off, I got muted because how toxic I was, and the final straw. I got perm ban for lag back. I was unbanned a few hours later. But I was scared to log in after that.

Then, I knew this was going to be the end for me and cubecraft java edition. 1.8 is being removed. This was the worst thing I have heard in my entire life with Cubecraft. so, I got Bedrock Edition to play cubecraft in 1.8 but it just doesn't feel the same, I don't have that same feeling I did when playing 1.8. I had fun being destroyed. I remember making friends and foes (I'm looking at you Itz_General.) 1.8 was a small community, and that's why remembering people is so easy.

Just right now, I tired out 1.12 and played a few eggwars games but it just doesn't feel the same. The pvp is so different and I just can't adapt to the new 1.9+ pvp. I feel like I wasted my money because.. I got Java Edition to play The Hive, I got Java Edition to play Cubecraft, and hive shut down while cubecraft just isn't fun anymore. Hypixel doesn't give out the same feeling as Cubecraft 1.8 did.

My experience with Java was amazing but all these things ruined everything. Cubecraft isn't on 1.8 anymore and The Hive being shut down. Hypixel just isn't as fun as Cubecraft. Now, I think I wasted my money on Java Edition. I don't think being part of the Minecraft Community is for me if I'm just going to suffer from everything on 1.8 shutting down.

This is my goodbye message to cubecraft java, I have done so many things there just for it to go to a waste a few months later.

Last edited:

BrightDylanPlayz

Apr 15, 2020
Tropical Island
Very sad to hear. I can understand that you are sad about something that has been removed, but maybe you can try to give it some extra time.

CubeCraft is a very nice community where they listen to everybody. I never (personally) saw such a community that is listening to their people that good.

I hope that you'll find a way to give this some extra time C:

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I have been play 1.12.2 on Cubecraft for over a year and a half, and I hardly remember 1.8, so I dont really miss it. although I absolutely despise 1.8

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom