Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 347571

Guest
Dear Assassinations

Since the day I saw you,
since the day we met,
I knew this I wouldn't forget.
I have loved you more than life itself,
now it seems were falling apart.
This thing that just won't go away,
was more then you could take.
But I'll hold on tight past the very end...
No matter how much it hurt,
I sat and watched you get worse.
I held your hand all through the night,
never to let go.
I wake up, and you were no longer here,
I'm haunted by these memories of you and me,
as a tear falls down my face I remember...
You will be here holding my hand all through the night like I did yours,
but most of all...
you will always be in my heart.

Your partner,
Sammie
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on swtie's profile.
hello
Top Bottom